• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't buy Red Mills on principal since they buckled to the antis and pulled out of their sponsorship of greyhound racing .....they sell to the industry but don't agree with it???? how's that work .

I generally use raw when I can get it,I've a mate that helps me out a lot with flesh,Andi throw a cup full of dog meal in on top ,....I'll get at least a month out of the free bag ,I also do a few ste

I have been involved with greyhounds nearly 40 years and still feed traditional as I remember seeing trainers cooking a massive stew at the kennels ?.....I use pasta rice tripe , mince,sardines and ob

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

It’s worth it for the Shepard’s pie flavour one ? only 12kg aswell, years ago you wouldn’t have to look at the weight on the big bags of food they were all 15kg as standard, most seem to of dropped now to 12kg but the bag is the same size 

Honest to God a was chunttering to my self.. A told a couple not to buy this bed for there pup at 60 quid lol. Told them to go to local farm shop an buy one for a tenner just as good. Look on the store assistants face was a picture ? done my good deed for day. 

• Like 2

Them prices are for people who are easily misled if there stupid enough to pay them prices for a bag of food with a name more fool them they deserve to be fooled 

my misses mum keeps Saint Bernards they get the best brand name foods these feckers get through some grub she orders half pallet load of food for em but moans of the feed cost I tell her there fat c**ts you feed them to much 

• Haha 1

I won't buy Red Mills on principal since they buckled to the antis and pulled out of their sponsorship of greyhound racing .....they sell to the industry but don't agree with it???? how's that work .

Last time I used it my dogs were like toast racks after lamping,lost weight whilst running......it's meant for greyhounds running 30 seconds not lurchers lamping 2/3 hours ?

• Like 12
31 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Last time I used it my dogs were like toast racks after lamping,lost weight whilst running......it's meant for greyhounds running 30 seconds not lurchers lamping 2/3 hours ?

I buy a bag of dry from local farm shop that costs me just short of a tenner. My old man has used it since I was a kid over 30 odd years it's for greyhound an working dogs clear 15kg bag an raw meat a quid each chicken an beef. A buy 20 an he throws me 5 in last me a month for 2 dogs. 

Screenshot_20220111-110925_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, poxon said:

Them prices are for people who are easily misled if there stupid enough to pay them prices for a bag of food with a name more fool them they deserve to be fooled 

my misses mum keeps Saint Bernards they get the best brand name foods these feckers get through some grub she orders half pallet load of food for em but moans of the feed cost I tell her there fat c**ts you feed them to much 

Fools fooling fools poxon you know the one ? 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I got this from the son last week,50 quid and his mutt won't eat it,....I thought I educated him better than that but apparently not lol

IMG_20220106_201422.jpg

50 notes it's ashame he's opened it you could of taken it back. Or you still could just say you've found something in the bag. Get a few biscuits out an soak them let them go mouldy then put them back in the sack jobs a good en 50 notes back ? 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I buy a bag of dry from local farm shop that costs me just short of a tenner. My old man has used it since I was a kid over 30 odd years it's for greyhound an working dogs clear 15kg bag an raw meat a quid each chicken an beef. A buy 20 an he throws me 5 in last me a month for 2 dogs. 

Screenshot_20220111-110925_WhatsApp.jpg

I have been involved with greyhounds nearly 40 years and still feed traditional as I remember seeing trainers cooking a massive stew at the kennels ?.....I use pasta rice tripe , mince,sardines and obviously what they are catching,RHD , supplements,I really rate seeweed powder,cod liver oil and occasionally natural yoghurt for the gut  ...... he's looking ok on it anyway ?

231520055_366722471640950_3404944505520482387_n.jpg

• Like 9
22 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

I have been involved with greyhounds nearly 40 years and still feed traditional as I remember seeing trainers cooking a massive stew at the kennels ?.....I use pasta rice tripe , mince,sardines and obviously what they are catching,RHD , supplements,I really rate seeweed powder,cod liver oil and occasionally natural yoghurt for the gut  ...... he's looking ok on it anyway ?

231520055_366722471640950_3404944505520482387_n.jpg

And don't forget a slice or two of brown bread with best butter for there jackets my old man swears by it puts a good shine on there jackets. Mate you know the score I give my dogs cod liver oil caps an half a multi vit tablet twice a week. An I swear by this multi mite powder just a sprinkle on there food for nasties in the stomach an intestines an mites stops iritation in the summer months with flys on the ears if your kenneling dogs out side. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1