Stomach bug

Seems to be a stomach bug spreading around my neck of woods my dogs have it too sickness and diarrhea my brother dogs have it who lives other side of town and my inlaws dogs have it my lurcher bitch been off her food for few days anyone else come across it near them ? 

Edited by Westyorkshire_lad
  • Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They might be getting covid, not even joking I believe dogs can get it too

Seems to be a stomach bug spreading around my neck of woods my dogs have it too sickness and diarrhea my brother dogs have it who lives other side of town and my inlaws dogs have it my lurcher bitch b

Boil some plain pasta and some chicken...will settle its stomach... I always keep a tube of this in the cupboard, handy for when you got pups about and they picking and chewing all sorts??

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Funny you say this my pup took I’ll this morning. Has gone off her food completely and got the bad shits just gonna starve her until tomorrow see how she gets on. Could definitely see the difference when she woke up.. Totally different dog. 

Boil some plain pasta and some chicken...will settle its stomach...

I always keep a tube of this in the cupboard, handy for when you got pups about and they picking and chewing all sorts??2082059996_IMG-20160902-WA00012.jpg.8b6ac9d95b336576e76516e52ac7e2a5.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Seems to be a stomach bug spreading around my neck of woods my dogs have it too sickness and diarrhea my brother dogs have it who lives other side of town and my inlaws dogs have it my lurcher bitch been off her food for few days anyone else come across it near them ? 

Mad you say about it all 12 of mine have had it over the last couple weeks all we’re back to normal after 2 days 

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

They might be getting covid, not even joking I believe dogs can get it too

And ferrets apparently??? I had to PTS 2 litters of Kitts last season over the space of a week.. everyday I went to feed them a few more would be f****d ?

• Sad 1

Misses has just come home from taking eldest son shopping. " An he's just told her that his grandad misses Dad's been talking to him today on Facebook an he's had his dog at vets German shepard . An its same sickness an shits He's  in Derbyshire not looking good this lads  ? 

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Misses has just come home from taking eldest son shopping. " An he's just told her that his grandad misses Dad's been talking to him today on Facebook an he's had his dog at vets German shepard . An its same sickness an shits He's  in Derbyshire not looking good this lads  ? 

I am in Derbyshire. little beddywhippet woke me up at 2.30am to go out and shit, had shits all day and been sick a few times, lay shaking in her bed, very unlike her. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I am in Derbyshire. little beddywhippet woke me up at 2.30am to go out and shit, had shits all day and been sick a few times, lay shaking in her bed, very unlike her. 

Vets gave him some meds for dog so hopefully will sort it out. Wants him to take a stool sample Tomorrow