8 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've been told the advocate is no good for lung worm tho an this bitch if mine shakes it off her back c**t for it. So as a precautions I'm guna drop a milbemax down her too that way a know she's cush 

When I asked about milbemax mate they said you have to treat every month for it to clear lung worm.

2 hours ago, lurchers said:

When I asked about milbemax mate they said you have to treat every month for it to clear lung worm.

Think that's if the dog has lung worm ,for prevention of just treat as normal 

Could be wrong I was once few year ago 

20 hours ago, Black neck said:

Think that's if the dog has lung worm ,for prevention of just treat as normal 

Could be wrong I was once few year ago 

That’s just what the vet said mate so it would be an expensive do if you have a few dogs in

13 minutes ago, lurchers said:

That’s just what the vet said mate so it would be an expensive do if you have a few dogs in

100 quid a year for 3 dogs or there about s normal doses but giving every month 2 clear lung worm probably 3 million or so 

• Like 1
On 16/01/2022 at 00:43, mC HULL said:

i picked some up friday got 3 pipettes and 9 droncit tablets for tape worm  76 quid quid i’ll use that every 3 month then 2 month inbetween just use drontal 15053D11-DA68-4D71-99CC-529DD3BC4231.jpeg.dc66f3e963d3249f8f4112c27dd6b37b.jpeg

I'm just looking at the time you sent that mc no wonder your ill bro not getting any sleep ffs 

5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

An that's a Sunday lol

had a kip during the day mate was up early sat morning itching to be out but fog was to bad saturday had an hour sunday morning from about  2 til 5 back awake ready to have the morning out mate 

i havent sunk 10 pints mate an slept in when i could be out and about havent been able to properly for months im itching mate 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1