1 hour ago, lurchers said:

Does pets at home not sell that.

Yeah they do not cheap tho if your buying from store. But for ten pound a month your best of going an joining there vets mate. Wormers kennel cough jabbed up flea treatment an consultations all free. If your into having dogs cleaned up ie trimmed an teeth done too which a don't think many lads will take them but for pet dogs they do a discount on it with being a member. But for 10 a month its nowt will be cheaper for a terrier type dog a month 

Edited by Bangersanmash
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i use it mate that and a drontal does everything 

I've been told the advocate is no good for lung worm tho an this bitch if mine shakes it off her back c**t for it. So as a precautions I'm guna drop a milbemax down her too that way a know she's cush 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I've been told the advocate is no good for lung worm tho an this bitch if mine shakes it off her back c**t for it. So as a precautions I'm guna drop a milbemax down her too that way a know she's cush 

never needed it for lung worm mate but it says for prevention and treatment of it 

`it soaks straight in to hair skin mate i dont think it can be shook off ?worrying over nothing there mate i think

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

never needed it for lung worm mate but it says for prevention and treatment of it 

`it soaks straight in to hair skin mate i dont think it can be shook off ?worrying over nothing there mate i think

She does mate she's a c**t for it all over kitchen floor an up door splatters. I've even tried to apply it when she's eating thinking her mind will be off it an soon as the full application is on that's it lol. You've to split the hair an put it on the skin between the shoulder blades. Other two dogs are fine it's just her and she's a c**t for picking things up in yard so I've started to give her milbemax as a precaution ? 

Edited by Bangersanmash