About as long as my rifle

So figured y'all might get a laugh out of this. Been on the hunt a scope with a little more power to it for testing reloads . My 3-9's are meh, I mean they work but kinda a pain. Well was trolling eBay and they had a nice refurbished mueller 8-32 ATP tactical on the bidding block. Well I have the 4.5-14 version on my .22lr and loved it  for Plinking out past 150yd and for the bidding price I said why not. Was half price basically so dropped my bid and ended up winning ! 

Now see , Mueller makes kinda long target/ benchrest style scopes and I figured it would be a little on the lengthy side with the sun shade but we'll.. I think I may have underestimated ?

IMG_20211231_164606960.jpg.aeb7d0d2e863dd34e2c5d2fc9c84258e.jpg

Christ I'm gonna pull this out at the range and people are gonna think I'm compensating ?? Heck if I collapse my stick down this thing is close to 3/4s the length of my AR ? Seriously though should make life a little easier or at least give me a few less excuses lol

• Haha 3