Terrier found

Anything I've bought in or been gifted is chipped...my mate lost a running dog once that was wearing a Garmin GPS collar and Kevlar vest....he was contacted by a rescue and went to collect the dog...police and RSPCA waiting there for him....was given the option to hand the dog over to be destroyed or they told him they would make sure he never kept anther animal again ...I personally would die of shame,if my dogs were confiscated and I received a 10 yr ban...I know a few who are ,but still run the gauntlet...and good luck to them, because they ain't arseholes like the f***ing tits about today causing the rest of us unwanted attention ?

• Like 4

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does it fcuk,it means some of us don't want little chips put into our animals and your a dickhead suggesting those who don't chip don't care for their dogs.Rightous prick...

No wonder it looks tired!!! Yokel

And for the record...All my dogs received their inoculations from a registered vet...I don't cut corners using cheap jabs etc...they eat better than most folks kids ?

Posted Images

DC no one is saying you cut corners mate My dogs are chipped to us they have to be by law but I get where you are coming from like you my dogs are jabbed by a vet not with cheap jabs and they are boostered every year its each to their own mate

3 hours ago, fireman said:

Does it fcuk,it means some of us don't want little chips put into our animals and your a dickhead suggesting those who don't chip don't care for their dogs.Rightous prick...

You sit there all brave behind your keyboard, call me a dickhead or righteous prick to my face and I’d gladly do time for you...c**t your probably chairman of the dc fan club

Edited by Countryman62
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Countryman62 said:

You sit there all brave behind your keyboard, call me a dickhead or righteous prick to my face and I’d gladly do time for you...c**t your probably chairman of the dc fan club

There's a few on here like that,as Mike tyson said,the Internet has made people comfortable with saying things an not getting punched in the mouth,or something to that effect lol

Dan's the man tho

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

Look mate,no hard feelings,I don't come on here to wind folk up...I come on to talk/debate my  opinions/experiences with like minded sorts...atvb?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Look mate,no hard feelings,I don't come on here to wind folk up...I come on to talk/debate my  opinions/experiences with like minded sorts...atvb?

I’ve tried two lengthy attempts to reply but it won’t save for some reason, no hard feelings Dc, atb

5 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

Yeah i would say it to your face if you called me a cnut  like you called folks on here for not having chipped dogs or suggesting they mean feck all to them either, some statement that is and the sort of crap the anti's come out with. BUT i like my hero DC :notworthy:ain't here for a row but i ain't also won't be called a cnut or told i don't care for a dog because he ain't chipped,the one i have who ain't chipped is 13 odd years old and been totaly blind for over 6 years now.He shows signs of work(well retired now) but he also has a 100% checkable vet history as he went to the vets when he obtained injuries at his work and the vet knew how he got them (do you? ;)),so i have nothing to hide or be ashamed of with my unchipped dog and never have done. :victory:..

Edited by fireman

Calm down ladies. The dog probably bought as an import so would have to be chipped there before shipping over, and you know how it is, lad hasn’t changed the chip.... and the b*****d thing has run 20 miles after a deer ? 

As to chipping. I only have a small number of dogs but I do often walk my other half’s and mums dogs which can be unruly knob heads. 

8 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

You'd gladly do time for someone you've never met over a comment made on an internet forum???? Dear lord, I think you need to calm down son...is you blood pressure ok? 

Yokel

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Don’t no anyone who chips dogs in there own name especially earth dogs or lurchers used along side terriers , but they do have them chipped in family’s names in case losing them , all treated [BANNED TEXT] and taken to vets if needed , no less cared for than people who have them in there own names , but when you RSPCA taking people dogs and destroying them for having old scars I can’t blame then for wanting there address stuck on a chip Jabbed  in to a dog , 

• Like 4