Terrier found

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does it fcuk,it means some of us don't want little chips put into our animals and your a dickhead suggesting those who don't chip don't care for their dogs.Rightous prick...

No wonder it looks tired!!! Yokel

And for the record...All my dogs received their inoculations from a registered vet...I don't cut corners using cheap jabs etc...they eat better than most folks kids ?

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Anyone serious about working dogs...won't have them chipped in their name, probably bought for silly money....and walked...or the owner is a proper wrong UN and just dumped it?

Keep the faith DC … more of than bad ?

Anybody not having their dog chipped in their own name is a c**t, I would never of expected you to come out with bullshit like that Dc, the dog don’t look old enough to have established itself as a working dog so if it’s been dumped then whoever dumped it is a wrong un and they need a good kickin, my dogs are chipped in my name and I’ve been working dogs for half a century, are you saying I’m not serious about them ?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

Anybody not having their dog chipped in their own name is a c**t, I would never of expected you to come out with bullshit like that Dc, the dog don’t look old enough to have established itself as a working dog so if it’s been dumped then whoever dumped it is a wrong un and they need a good kickin, my dogs are chipped in my name and I’ve been working dogs for half a century, are you saying I’m not serious about them ?

Chill out Whinnie...no one's attacking your manhood personally ?...and I stand by my statement ?

• Haha 1

Didn’t say you were attacking me personally, so leave the immature name calling out of it, not having your own dog chipped in your own name says you have something to hide, that’s a wrong un, my dogs mean more to me than just being tools and I’m proud to take responsibility for them, atb

• Like 2

I put post up couple months one found down Leicestershire, been grafting definitely chipped to address in Leeds no one claimed tidy type bitch no one on here could help the bitch rehomed  now pity real owner couldn’t have claimed back 

12 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

Didn’t say you were attacking me personally, so leave the immature name calling out of it, not having your own dog chipped in your own name says you have something to hide, that’s a wrong un, my dogs mean more to me than just being tools and I’m proud to take responsibility for them, atb

Does it fcuk,it means some of us don't want little chips put into our animals and your a dickhead suggesting those who don't chip don't care for their dogs.Rightous prick...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, fireman said:

Now now Boyz don't bite were grown men on here. An for one he's saying the dogs are chipped in his name means they don't see much graft ie terriers or bull types all marked up.  Because for one if your dog gets took to local kennels or rspcs don't worry they'll be a knock on your door  before you even put out that your dogs are missing  with a couple of gatherer in hand sorry ( coppers ) or ( police ) ? 

• Like 1
On 04/01/2022 at 23:43, moonlighter said:

Anyone lost a jagd in spalding? 

C798CA2D-55DB-47DC-941C-BA353510929D.png

Get on fb for a help me fund to get a plain ticket to take it back lol. Only joking if no one comes forward you've got a nice old dog mate. Looks to me like it's got mites on its ears too from picture a might be wrong ? 

Who the f**k in their right minds would keep heavily marked up working dogs and have them chipped to your address??? All mine are in my dad's name...he lives 20 miles from me...that way then,I get a heads up...that's why I'm still doing what I enjoy and I'm not known to the authorities ?

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

None of my dogs get chipped feck that