I keep looking.....

3 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Right, think I've got it the best I can. It dosnt help that my right eye is knackered without glasses! It's not much better with glasses!

Thanks lads.

Don’t forget you can change the ir beam depending on distances if it all goes white close change it to flood 

• Like 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fox down. Had a migraine this afternoon so not feeling my best I wrapped up and got to my seat. Wind was good. The sheep had bedded close to and I could clearly see them. I thought they will

Well guys this has been very interesting  and I have learnt a lot. I have had two units in my hands. One very expensive! Interestingly, the expensive one can still have issues! Something jus

You may well decide it is a lot of hammer to crack a nut and you alone can make that decision. There are a lot of things to consider before switching to n/v. I know for you it is a hobby same as

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

Don’t forget you can change the ir beam depending on distances if it all goes white close change it to flood 

Yes mate got that bit. It's quite an interesting unit. I haven't got to adjusting it's brightness on the screen but I can clearly see the unit reacting to ir strength within a range.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sausagedog said:

Yes mate got that bit. It's quite an interesting unit. I haven't got to adjusting it's brightness on the screen but I can clearly see the unit reacting to ir strength within a range.

not sure what unit you've got sd!

but I always go into the settings and turn the screen down as I get eye burn if its too bright, it makes a big difference 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ianm said:

If you are going to use it on lamp shy foxes, it may well be worth your while investing in a 940nm 500mw laser. Something along the lines of a Dark engine. 

Yes, I'm mindfully of that to thanks mate. I need a fog free night now but first I need to zero the rifle because I set the scope as forward as possible.  It will be out a few clicks now.

On a sidenote a dog fox has been barking all night around my house ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ianm said:

Nipped out tonight to have a look through this wulf 4k of my mates. I was very underwhelmed. I can't see him keeping it long. 

Dunno if same with you but helluva fog here, you chose a tough night for the unit! (Drone cut through it mind eh?) 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, David.evans said:

In fox language he’s calling ====mr sausage please come out to play it’s f****n freezing out hear ??

That ruddy fox has been yapping all night. Blasted thing has kept me awake all night!

Did shoot a rat on me fat balls though lol.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

Dunno if same with you but helluva fog here, you chose a tough night for the unit! (Drone cut through it mind eh?) 

There was plenty of moisture in the air but mist didn't roll in till later. Yes i could see clearly with the Drone and that is what i benchmark all n/v on.

15 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

That ruddy fox has been yapping all night. Blasted thing has kept me awake all night!

Did shoot a rat on me fat balls though lol.

Good job you didn't miss the rat , it could of been painful!?

• Haha 4

So I was out with my  new add on last night and 4am.

I am actually very impressed. Except for the field of view, glad I took the 12mm option.

The range is outstanding and so is the image.

The controls are better for me too, on top of the unit.

Never saw Charlie last night. They seem to be shutting up for the season.

No picture, I'll wait until I get a victim for that.

I do need a spotter though.....

Anyway, thanks for the help folks ?

• Like 5

I just don't believe it!

Yesterday checks camera. Slinky was there 5.37am.

Drops two squirrels there.

I return at 9pm and they are gone!

This is why, look at it lying down with a full belly!IMG-20220116-WA0002.jpg.5267100e63a61cdd3c911f34a372c870.jpgThis is not slinky. Slinky rocks up at 7am for its chicken I left for it late last night.  I left there at 6am after being there from 4.30am ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1