41 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just been watching a couple of clips,     Streets of Philadelphia . Kensington street,  it really got to me, to see my fellow human beings in such a state , god almighty 

Yup it’s like the zombie apocalypse 

38 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just been watching a couple of clips,     Streets of Philadelphia . Kensington street,  it really got to me, to see my fellow human beings in such a state , god almighty 

was they drug related   keith ?   i know that some people  use hard drugs , to cope with there lives, the only prob is that drugs make there probs thousands  time worse , had mate who life got out of control , he hung him self in the end, real shame  when life gets to much. i was in very dark place for 2 months with bad sciatica  , got up in morning  in bad pain , went to bed in pain , no feckin  escape  from it,  for 8 weeks, i really felt like toping my self , i thought  at least i get rest from this fookin thing, but i fought it, and didnt give in to  it. i still get bad days but what ever your probs you have to fight them i think .

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Soft white underbelly is a documentary series on YouTube interviewing people living on skid row. Well worth a watch just to see how low rock bottom actually is. Truly shocking. 

watch a few of them Keith then cancel your order for that gram of pink panties because what no one will tell you is…it always starts with the panties. 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, bird said:

was they drug related   keith ?   i know that some people  use hard drugs , to cope with there lives, the only prob is that drugs make there probs thousands  time worse , had mate who life got out of control , he hung him self in the end, real shame  when life gets to much. i was in very dark place for 2 months with bad sciatica  , got up in morning  in bad pain , went to bed in pain , no feckin  escape  from it,  for 8 weeks, i really felt like toping my self , i thought  at least i get rest from this fookin thing, but i fought it, and didnt give in to  it. i still get bad days but what ever your probs you have to fight them i think .

Cheer up you miserable old fukcer ???

Cheers, D.

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

watch a few of them Keith then cancel your order for that gram of pink panties because what no one will tell you is…it always starts with the panties. 

Classic but a truism, Life's troubles always begin with the treasures found inside a pair of panties ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, bird said:

Drugged up to there kybers Ray, i visited there in 2002 , was bad enough then, sorry to be reading about your sciatica mate, keep yoor chin up, Mother mary, dunna you worry bout me mate, ive cancelled my order ,,,     keep well lads 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, bird said:

I know the feeling mate just getting over it touch wood. 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

I find stuff like that depressing tbh mate like them spice addicts you see now in most towns and cities. 

26 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I find stuff like that depressing tbh mate like them spice addicts you see now in most towns and cities. 

I whole heartedly agree mate, and its opened my eyes, its not for me to know or pass comment on the poor buggers of how or why they got on drugs in the first place, but my heart goes out to em. spose ive turned into a sentimental owd git, but there u go 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I whole heartedly agree mate, and its opened my eyes, its not for me to know or pass comment on the poor buggers of how or why they got on drugs in the first place, but my heart goes out to em. spose ive turned into a sentimental owd git, but there u go 

Tbh mate I don't have much sympathy for them maybe I am just one of them lucky ones who despite having a bit of shit in the past would never turn to a lifestyle of addiction. 

• Like 1

Fair enough tats, but it takes all sorts make a world, dont you agree, never judge a man till youve walked in their shoes, young and old in some of those clips, youngsters down n out on their last legs no hopers riddled with all sorts of complaints through drugs, and here me moaning about my hemmarois hemmaroids, oh fcuk it then piles

• Like 1