More bad news

10 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

It was a 9mm...?

That wee gun had a special task to perform...

For many years, I freelanced on several Holiday Camps ..

The rabbits used to sit under the chalets, and if you lay flat , you could just about make out their shapes, in the half light.

I used to aim for their twitching whiskered face, and as they kicked and rolled around, I used a bamboo pole with a metal coat hanger, to retrieve my catch..?

Most days I did 20 conies, sometimes more...

Strange, that in the years to follow, I was employed to look after most of the Holiday camps, in Southern England...

Funny old life , eh...?

Hi De Hi?

had several, also known as a garden gun and a 3 bore. 1 was sadly left under a Lincolnshire hedge with a bag of pheasant, bet they are well hung by now....... it was 1984.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

I lost all respect for the police a few years ago when I caught a burglar in my street, but because he was caught on the lawn ,drunk , they only charged him with drunk and disorderly.....I refused to attend court over such a petty charge,and was told that I was going to be charged with contempt of court,a far more serious charge than the burglar was on ??? ......I said you better charge me then , after several attempts to scare me they backed off and he got fined £200 ........you couldn't make it up ?

• Like 1