More bad news

50 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

These are grown men not teens Danny mate simple c**ts they are best thing about it there dogs aren't up to much bags if wind  ? 

You always get pricks in life...I'm a firm believer in Karma....act the cnut ,and eventually your luck runs out...keep the faith brother ??

• Like 1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

It can’t work can it how many people have rescue greyhound and lurcher s that walk in countryside.

99% of all galgos (Spanish greyhound) around me are rescues! I see them in the mountains all the time, poor fuuckers always on a lead and the owner always says the same thing, ex hunting dog, can’t be trusted etc ? Fuuck right off, my dog can’t be trusted ? but I’ll be dammed if he spends his life on a lead in the fuucking mountains mate!!!

look at ya man’s pom that passed recently, that wee cnut was out and about all its life with the lurchers, I’d bet that thing would be after every four legged furry thing for miles around. What they gonna do arrest you for having a pomeranian with intent ?‍♂️

ffs?

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Come on,we all been there?I was mad for killing everything I came across in my teens/early 20's only difference was we didn't drive the land,steal or damage stuff,used our heads abit,not to bring it on top....and it was  still legal ish? as long as no one saw you and you didn't get caught...

But like most things in life....only takes a few wankers to spoil it for everyone else ?

Your bang on got up to all sorts but never made a nuisance of our selves. Great memories 

img_20180526_0006_42321898502_o.jpg.e6b025a472a26f9da474772a2611be4b.jpg

• Like 7

I used to turn up at a farmers suited and booted and after polite conversation, ask for permission. I was never refused ;)

I’ve never driven land or taken the piss. Plenty times been caught on the wrong side of the fence and plenty times I’ve walked away with either permission or an invite.

The ban is what fuucked everything up imo! Made it sexy to all the fuucking nobheads and then pricks sold them dogs! Same thing happened with the scratching game.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I used to turn up at a farmers suited and booted and after polite conversation, ask for permission. I was never refused ;)

I’ve never driven land or taken the piss. Plenty times been caught on the wrong side of the fence and plenty times I’ve walked away with either permission or an invite.

The ban is what fuucked everything up imo! Made it sexy to all the fuucking nobheads and then pricks sold them dogs! Same thing happened with the scratching game.

Chances are if you did that these days asking to run the coursing types you'd be turned away. 

I'm sure some farmers may be accommodating but you will have to drop lucky, if not folk will just have to take the chance. 

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or another and there's very little younguns coming into it and who could blame them, in my local area there would of been at least 10 lads that kept lurchers some also kept terriers but now it's me and a mate and what we have now will be our last. Times are changing and not for the better when you can get locked up for coursing a hare but walk free for having 4000 indecent pictures of kids..

The whole things fcukin backwards. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
41 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or another and there's very little younguns coming into it and who could blame them, in my local area there would of been at least 10 lads that kept lurchers some also kept terriers but now it's me and a mate and what we have now will be our last. Times are changing and not for the better when you can get locked up for coursing a hare but walk free for having 4000 indecent pictures of kids..

The whole things fcukin backwards. 

Spot on sadly pal .......My family had an animal feed business,made good money,70s to 2000 but once the steelworkers,miners etc died ,kids stopped keeping pigeons, lurchers etc ,you could see things were never going to be the same again......... I've had running dogs of some kind,40odd years, my son is out 2/3 nights per week with  men my age 50/60 but when they go I think my lads age group will be the very last lot to work lurchers........at least I can go to my grave knowing I raised him without a PlayStation as we were too busy with the dogs , rugby and boxing ?........sad times we now live in .

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Here’s a question ? One of the big issues is folk leaving stuff behind. Has that always happened so much or do you just hear about it more now ? 

Never left anything behind. Used to boil my piss when I’d find a pile of rabbits. Wasn’t the fact people had been on doing a bit, it was the waste! Most of the time I couldn’t even use them for ferret or dog fodder, just had to heave them into the bushes, out of sight so the dog walkers didn’t see them.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Here’s a question ? One of the big issues is folk leaving stuff behind. Has that always happened so much or do you just hear about it more now ? 

Nothing worse than wasting what you catch , but I can understand lads not driving 100 miles back home with a boot full of hares ,deer .

The punishment now out weighs the crime these days ......you can be driving a car full of quarry home and lose your driving license,drive the get away car away from a robbery you keep your license ?

2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Nothing worse than wasting what you catch , but I can understand lads not driving 100 miles back home with a boot full of hares ,deer .

The punishment now out weighs the crime these days ......you can be driving a car full of quarry home and lose your driving license,drive the get away car away from a robbery you keep your license ?

That’s the thing it’s a vicious circle. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zigzag dan said:

Spot on sadly pal .......My family had an animal feed business,made good money,70s to 2000 but once the steelworkers,miners etc died ,kids stopped keeping pigeons, lurchers etc ,you could see things were never going to be the same again......... I've had running dogs of some kind,40odd years, my son is out 2/3 nights per week with  men my age 50/60 but when they go I think my lads age group will be the very last lot to work lurchers........at least I can go to my grave knowing I raised him without a PlayStation as we were too busy with the dogs , rugby and boxing ?........sad times we now live in .

My youngest 5 this month dog daft and it hurts me to know he will never do anything a done whippet racing nearly over greyhound s in funny situation and lurcher work on its knees he is super keen but by time he old enough it be done and dusted a think or the penalty s will be very very harsh.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

My youngest 5 this month dog daft and it hurts me to know he will never do anything a done whippet racing nearly over greyhound s in funny situation and lurcher work on its knees he is super keen but by time he old enough it be done and dusted a think or the penalty s will be very very harsh.

Yes Pal I agree with you, very sad indeed, remember nearly 20 years ago now, the teacher asked my son what he had been doing at the weekend,he said ferreting, she told him he was cruel .......that type of stuff has been drilled into kids from schools that it's wrong by teachers with left wing agendas..... instead they sit at computers playing games of killing people or stealing cars etc ?

• Like 2