More bad news

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Back then it was a telling off and be on your way, these days they are out to ruin your life, rats of the higest order. 

Then it's all the shit posted on social media to put up with if you unfortunate to be on a newsfeed or some nosey feker taking pics of you. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Just got to be smart and stay one step ahead, I can think of plenty of acceptable excuses should I get pulled. 

If you drop on the right permission it's worth it's weight in gold. 

Many lads walking local will be just fine, it's when you're going further afield to the hot areas that you're risking it big time. 

GL, you breeding any whippets soon? ?

Only bred one litter  and used my dogs over few mates bitches I buy in or get gifted in return 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Just got to be smart and stay one step ahead, I can think of plenty of acceptable excuses should I get pulled. 

If you drop on the right permission it's worth it's weight in gold. 

Many lads walking local will be just fine, it's when you're going further afield to the hot areas that you're risking it big time. 

GL, you breeding any whippets soon? ?

If you get pulled with a fluffy Akita and a saluki with fluffy ears in the boot, it’s going to be clear as day you’ve been dogging. 

16 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lampers in the subaru id say were worse than any coursers for driving land smashing gates etc 

It's true that there's a few over Hemsworth , south kirb every night lamping long tails with bull xs out of back window of motor... You go round there now an they've dug out dykes so they can't get 4x4 on but then you'll see odd broken up scaff boards in dykes. They've murdered the place to where there's no quarry anymore hunting out of season. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
41 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's true that there's a few over Hemsworth , south kirb every night lamping long tails with bull xs out of back window of motor... You go round there now an they've dug out dykes so they can't get 4x4 on but then you'll see odd broken up scaff boards in dykes. They've murdered the place to where there's no quarry anymore hunting out of season. 

It's the same in a lot of places around our end, I'm not far from you. 

They don't know what being sporting is, it's just kill, kill, kill. 

10 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Then it's all the shit posted on social media to put up with if you unfortunate to be on a newsfeed or some nosey feker taking pics of you. 

Thats exactly what puts me off these days....

Edited by Shortstraw
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It's the same in a lot of places around our end, I'm not far from you. 

They don't know what being sporting is, it's just kill, kill, kill. 

Come on,we all been there?I was mad for killing everything I came across in my teens/early 20's only difference was we didn't drive the land,steal or damage stuff,used our heads abit,not to bring it on top....and it was  still legal ish? as long as no one saw you and you didn't get caught...

But like most things in life....only takes a few wankers to spoil it for everyone else ?

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Come on,we all been there?I was mad for killing everything I came across in my teens/early 20's only difference was we didn't drive the land,steal or damage stuff,used our heads abit,not to bring it on top....and it was  still legal ish? as long as no one saw you and you didn't get caught...

But like most things in life....only takes a few wankers to spoil it for everyone else ?

These are grown men not teens Danny mate simple c**ts they are best thing about it there dogs aren't up to much bags if wind  ? 

On 04/01/2022 at 20:08, chartpolski said:

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban.

Its allways been illegal for me, so no change.

Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabbit in jail ? I doubt it.

Going team handed to course hares, hundreds of miles away is a different story.

Stay lucky, lads ?

Cheers.

I’d give you 20 years, just for a laugh mind ?