AA Pro-Sport . 177?

Well, my mate came round today with his new AA Pro Sport in .177. I had a go and it is so nice to shoot & shoulder from the box and bloody accurate. 30 yards out, 5 pence piece groups, and it's only a couple of weeks old, not even bedded in yet!

To the point, I'm now having second thoughts about the HW80 .177 (my New Year treat to myself)!

That shoots so well from the box, quiet, no twang, and definetly doesn't need tuning if it continues as it has started.

People's thoughts on the Pro-sport?

Cheers...

Edited by Gaoler
  • Gaoler changed the title to AA Pro-Sport . 177?

pro sport is as far as i am concerned the best springer out there.so good in fact i bought one and like the idiot i am i sold it.so bought another as they really are that good.best looking air rifle out there too.could hold its own against pcp,s at 50y rested.only downside is some people with fairy hands find the u/lever cocking arm a bit sharp and watch the pin that holds it in place does not pull out slightly as you will carve a slot in your stock if it does.