1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

ive spoke to a few people that live near the farm/shop and they all hate him being there

I don’t live a million miles away the people I heard with a opinion are normally ex Londoners that have moved from the city to live rural they complain about everything rural from the sound of cockerels crowing in the distance to a bit of mud on the roads. what there hating is there’s more traffic heading to his farm/shop there still in a rush like they live in the city most people who live round the area are not fussed we think it’s great his farm an his shop because it’s good for the area even better when they take part in a charity Christmas tractor run raising money for a local charity…….Clarkson is a buffoon but he’s our buffoon now ????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I spent a couple of months last spring working on a bridge apparently not far from his farm. I only know this because of chatting to locals walking past who seemed quite happy to drop his name into conversation. Can't recall anyone slagging him only the distance of the diversion we had caused.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

I can definitely see why ??he’s like marmite you either like him or hate him ?

12 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Is that for the fact for the huge following he gets at his shop?

12 hours ago, poxon said:

I don’t live a million miles away the people I heard with a opinion are normally ex Londoners that have moved from the city to live rural they complain about everything rural from the sound of cockerels crowing in the distance to a bit of mud on the roads. what there hating is there’s more traffic heading to his farm/shop there still in a rush like they live in the city most people who live round the area are not fussed we think it’s great his farm an his shop because it’s good for the area even better when they take part in a charity Christmas tractor run raising money for a local charity…….Clarkson is a buffoon but he’s our buffoon now ????

It's probably all of that ?

Wasnt the old boy Gerald? Kalebs father?

what i liked about it was i saw a survey where they reckoned Clarkston had done more for the countryside in one series than John Craven and Countryfile had done in a life time 

• Like 4

Great series, I’m looking forward to the new one coming out.. as said Kaleb and Gerald make the show, I like Clarkson though, might not be everyone’s cup of tea but he makes decent tv imo

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, The one said:

Wasnt the old boy Gerald? Kalebs father?

what i liked about it was i saw a survey where they reckoned Clarkston had done more for the countryside in one series than John Craven and Countryfile had done in a life time 

Same surnames but not related

We enjoyed the series, I did have low expectations and kept expecting Hammond and the other one to pop up, but it was enjoyable, would've also liked a u cert version so my kids could watch without fucksx , good watch.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...