Bushwear quad sticks

16 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Anyone used these? Fancy trying some sticks as lighter option then bogpod. 

Bushwear sale ends tonight, 20% off all they sticks. Torn between their own brand or Sealand? Anyone used both? Cheers.

Bogpod! What you been typing in your search engine again Ben?

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Anyone used these? Fancy trying some sticks as lighter option then bogpod. 

Bushwear sale ends tonight, 20% off all they sticks. Torn between their own brand or Sealand? Anyone used both? Cheers.

I’ve been looking at these what would you say was a better choice two leg or three I’m leaning towards the three it’s got to be more stable, my bipod adds weight and it would be nice to get off the ground as it’s bloody cold this time of year free hands is ok but it just adds that bit more confidence if your stable. 

I’ve just bought the tripod see how I get on with it they have sale on at the moment, so not a lot of money at all obviously they’ve got the expensive stuff but it’s more of an experiment to change the way I shoot I’m getting to old for laying on the floor.

• Like 1

I’ve got primos stix that I can’t use for? unless it’s rats with an air gun!

all I use are quads and you’ve seen what ranges are doable with them.. think mine are sealand ones, I know they were bout £60. 
Good for squashing electric fences and sussin out dodgy ground in front when you can’t see??

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’ve got primos stix that I can’t use for? unless it’s rats with an air gun!

all I use are quads and you’ve seen what ranges are doable with them.. think mine are sealand ones, I know they were bout £60. 
Good for squashing electric fences and sussin out dodgy ground in front when you can’t see??

I use the primos gen3 trigger sticks and I love them, they are very stable and I can follow what I’m looking at, I had the gen2 tripod before these and I liked them but the new ones are a lot more stable, I do like quads for deer mind, especially when your in a fixed position waiting for one