Bloke, In A Boat

Full camo while in the boat? Utility clothing,Walmart is filled with camo, though his ducks unlimited and sitka aren't regular Walmart wear, I have pics of a realtree sofa, and camo bra and knickers, real redneck ?

IMG_20220102_173402.jpg

IMG_20220102_173414.jpg

IMG_20220102_173431.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Full camo while in the boat?

Yeah. It just struck me as a bit mad, trying to hide in a boat, disguised as a bush, from fish.

Iron is? I looked down and realised I'm sat here, at my desk, in a cammo shirt and strides! (Trying to make out I'm a house plant, I s'pose ?) Just happened that way.

But, my fleece, bod warmer, jacket and hat aren't cammo.

Don't get me wrong. I Love cammo. About to buy some cammo paints, for my trail cams 'n shit.

But, dressing as a shrub, to fish from a boat?

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Yeah. It just struck me as a bit mad, trying to hide in a boat, disguised as a bush, from fish.

Iron is? I looked down and realised I'm sat here, at my desk, in a cammo shirt and strides! (Trying to make out I'm a house plant, I s'pose ?) Just happened that way.

But, my fleece, bod warmer, jacket and hat aren't cammo.

Don't get me wrong. I Love cammo. About to buy some cammo paints, for my trail cams 'n shit.

But, dressing as a shrub, to fish from a boat?

Camo paint? Is that on the same shelf as tartan paint? 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, baker boy said:

Some people are never out of it ?

Me, I wear what’s practical and army surplus type clobber suites my life, always pottering about always, doing something and always end up dirty ??

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

My mate reckons its the only way to fish......

1829327468_Screenshot2022-01-028_14_30PM.png.969823938683283b8a08d0cfdf4b1434.png

I have a pike fly outfit, it’s saltwater fly rod heavy line wire leader and flys they look like Christmas decorations, plus side seems to get takes even when the fish have been hammered on lures on the downside need room for the backcast and not good on windy days, but a useful string to your bow and very exiting watching the takes ??