3 minutes ago, Wheaten_al said:

I call them my girls pal same difference lol just a habit. my younger girls only been going about 8 months she’s coming on well, the 13yr old is doing very well, competing at a high level. I enjoy it as much as the dogs tbh 

Nice ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few wheatan types owned by mates in the U.K. and Ireland. Two first crosses and their litter; Two line bred Wheatan/greys; Two litter sisters,  Deerhoun

it's nice to see the season of goodwill too all men and that malarkey is officially over. 

A christmas tale was good crack I can see why irish lads hate the english though  english lads talking about Wheatonx have a good 2022 lads ?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

I'm guessing your the only one with pure lines and all others are shite? Just guessing here

No there’s a few about as I’ve said my pals had a line 20 odd years, Also know of a few more. I just like the half crosses etc with nothing else in them and was interested to see some more and hear of other peoples opinions etc on them. One thing I will say is this dogs a lot harder work than a bull cross of the same age. A lot different experience than the bulls and beddies 

Edited by Wheaten_al
1 minute ago, Wheaten_al said:

No there’s a few about as I’ve said my pals had a line 20 odd years, Also know of a few more. I just like the half crosses etc with nothing else in them and was interested to see some more.

When you make the point of saying 'genuine' it comes across that your implying the ones in the other thread aren't legit. I'm sure you feel your dogs are supreme in there lines but that doesn't mean others aren't, regardless of percentages. Some just don't sit on a forum making others aware of what they kennel. Be happy with what you got yes, but let the man down the street be happy with his too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

When you make the point of saying 'genuine' it comes across that your implying the ones in the other thread aren't legit. I'm sure you feel your dogs are supreme in there lines but that doesn't mean others aren't, regardless of percentages. Some just don't sit on a forum making others aware of what they kennel. Be happy with what you got yes, but let the man down the street be happy with his too. 

100% agree with you pal, maybe I could of worded it different. More of an impulse thread. My intentions weren’t to upset anyone. I go out with plenty of dogs with all sorts in them that are good dogs, long as the man that feeds them is happy that’s all that matters. I’m of to try get another hour kip before I get picked up going to be a long day. Alb to you.

Edited by Wheaten_al
  • Like 1

Before dotty starts with all the shit from when I was in my very early twenties, I’d just like to say I’ve met some really good lads of here that I’m still friends with today, one even become my best mate. Sadly he passed away not that long ago. These days I ain’t got time to sit and argue on the internet life’s to short! I’m just happy doing normal things lol, alb to everyone for the new year 

Edited by Wheaten_al
22 minutes ago, Wheaten_al said:

Before dotty starts with all the shit from when I was in my very early twenties, I’d just like to say I’ve met some really good lads of here that I’m still friends with today, one even become my best mate. Sadly he passed away not that long ago. These days I ain’t got time to sit and argue on the internet life’s to short! I’m just happy doing normal things lol, alb to everyone for the new year 

You on the bag? 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Budgiesmuggler said:

Dont be getting your knickers in a twist ffs. Lol. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Countryman62 said:

Not a good idea to strip a dog of its coat in the summer pal, it actually has the opposite effect of what you’re trying to achieve, in the winter the coat helps keep the warmth in and in the summer it helps keep the heat out so keeps the dogs core temperature cooler, which as you will know is more important for running dogs because of their lack of bodily fat, can’t make better than what nature has put there, atb

You hand strip them and that way it don't do no harm ,clipping ruins the coat .