What mix of lurcher?

Could be anything in there I wouldn’t say beddy cross on its own. the second photo to me looks like a bearded collie x of some sort but all the photos you’ve provided the dog looks different in them all 

6 hours ago, Karen in Devon said:

I was lucky enough to acquire this lovely lady. Fabulous temperament, very lurcher in terms of hunting out small squeaky animals. I'd love to know what mix she might be. Anyone got a lurcher who looks the same and knows what breeds?

IMG20211219100317.jpg

IMG20211008172833.jpg

PXL_20210609_091552765.jpg

Baws back ?

Cheers, D.

There's no harm in taking educated guesses but I think most will know that that's all it can be. When breeds and types are crossed the resulting pups can often show little obvious sign of the what is actually in them.

Seen a litter of working Lakeland type x greyhound that all turned out like leggy poor quality beagles. I would doubt that anyone could have correctly identified what was in them even though they were a 1st cross. Even more so when 1 of them that was kept as a pet got put to a border collie and a pup that was kept back actually did look like a medium collie sized lurcher.

Another dog that springs to mind, result of a small Bedlinton/greyhound looking type bitch of unknown breeding lined by a racing bred whippet that changed hands at about 2 year old as a  1st cross deerhound/greyhound and looked every inch what you would expect 1 of them to look like. The lad who had bought it was over the moon with it. The only litter of lurchers that I have ever bred.

• Like 1