sammy the bull gravano

20 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Kin ell ,you boys all part of "the family" what the kucf does some lurcher owner on here know about top level organised crime ?? Just cos your mate dave ,took steroids ,and worked a door on a shti club in Essex, could get you a few pills and a bit of sniff ,grow up lads get back to reality! And driving a forklift or what ever you try to do !????

2zi7id.jpg

21 hours ago, baker boy said:

Fkn cringeworthy it is

It always makes me wonder whats more strange criminals publicly coughing up to their crimes or grown men sitting /reading/listening to it all !

Apparently listening to 3 podcasts qualifies someone as " in the know " these days....whats the world coming to for f**k sake !

• Like 2

I may be way off the mark here but my personal opinion is that all this honour amongst thieves and all that is nonsense.

Being at it is like anything else in life, you have honour amongst your circle of pals, you live to your own standards and treat people in a way that sits right with you.

After that, it’s fair game, all this “doing a hit” and all that is mostly bollocks…..if a villain wants to get rid of another villain he picks up the phone to the law !……he gets rid of the bloke who he is looking to nick a bit of action off, cops a bit of reward money for his trouble, gives the cozzers involved their drink and don’t get weighed off with 25 year.

If one villain lives next door to another villain and they ain’t pals, one won’t think twice about nicking the others portion off him……it’s in their nature ! Lol 

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I may be way off the mark here but my personal opinion is that all this honour amongst thieves and all that is nonsense.

Being at it is like anything else in life, you have honour amongst your circle of pals, you live to your own standards and treat people in a way that sits right with you.

After that, it’s fair game, all this “doing a hit” and all that is mostly bollocks…..if a villain wants to get rid of another villain he picks up the phone to the law !……he gets rid of the bloke who he is looking to nick a bit of action off, cops a bit of reward money for his trouble, gives the cozzers involved their drink and don’t get weighed off with 25 year.

If one villain lives next door to another villain and they ain’t pals, one won’t think twice about nicking the others portion off him……it’s in their nature ! Lol 

You couldn’t get into Costa coffee never mind the cosa Nostra you f***ing empty tracksuit 

• Haha 7
On 01/01/2022 at 17:13, waltjnr said:

Kin ell ,you boys all part of "the family" what the kucf does some lurcher owner on here know about top level organised crime ?? Just cos your mate dave ,took steroids ,and worked a door on a shti club in Essex, could get you a few pills and a bit of sniff ,grow up lads get back to reality! And driving a forklift or what ever you try to do !????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/03/2022 at 11:23, Daniel cain said:

At the end of the day...they are nothing more than a Grass...lowest of the low next to rapists and nonces...not the sort I could give the time of day too personally...what goes around ,comes back around ?

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary “come again” 

• 2 weeks later...