Happy New Year Lads

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wishing you all each and every one of you a Very Happy New Year. Atb. Cheers Arry

Wishing all Hunting Life members, a Happy, prosperous, and healthy New Year?  

Know what lads and lasses. I have had a shite of a time over the last couple of years I was on here every day either helping, buying, asing or being a complete knob (which I admit to). Well, on Decemb

Posted Images

Went for a few chilled games of pool last night. Supposed to be a quiet one, I ended up wankered, he ended up wankered, both of us fuucked up meeting the ladies, got even more wankered. I managed to stagger home in time to miss New Year countdown, got told off, lost a bag of bud, came home and took two mushroom gummies, stuffed the cat into a shopping bag and spent hours laughing my bollocks off at it, got told off, woke up this morning and thought I’ll make it up, made her a cup of tea and put salt in it instead of sugar ?‍♂️?….. got told off ?

Trying to convince her now to make me kippers and eggs ?

Happy new year boys ?

• Haha 4

I was working overnight, spent 4 hours waiting for a locksmith because the contract cleaner had gone home with the keys for my office. £110 for NYE callout, including a new lock. Good value I thought ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I was working overnight, spent 4 hours waiting for a locksmith because the contract cleaner had gone home with the keys for my office. £110 for NYE callout, including a new lock. Good value I thought ?

Cheers, D.

Nice little start to the year mate !