Rufford ford

49 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That's mental. Do the folks of Rufford go to the ford for a few hours just to video cars getting wrecked? Ha

I assume a lot of them are shorted electrics an not water in the engine?

Unless they are french we’re they thought it was a good idea to have the air intake on the bottom of the front spoiler ???

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gives the Land rover owners with their One life live it ! Stickers  their one moment of glory! ?

sorry i wont put any more vids up of Rufford ford

I can’t see the problem some people seem to loose all thier brain cells when it comes to floods.near me it floods bad.: Ok let’s approach said flood,oh look lots of people with cameras etc out, and lo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Unless they are french we’re they thought it was a good idea to have the air intake on the bottom of the front spoiler ???

Most new cars have the air intake lowdown and forward now , it cuts down on cabin noise. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Chid said:

Most new cars have the air intake lowdown and forward now , it cuts down on cabin noise. 

It only takes a drop of water to kill a Diesel engine why would anyone follow the french when the early espaces were blowing up going through a puddle, probably because it sells more cars same as cam belts instead of chains ?

19 minutes ago, Chid said:

I don’t touch anything new mate as it’s full of daft tech which is why my next motor will be a jimney that I will drive until I stop driving, they are a modern Morris minor ?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It only takes a drop of water to kill a Diesel engine why would anyone follow the french when the early espaces were blowing up going through a puddle, probably because it sells more cars same as cam belts instead of chains ?

Chains don't last like they used to now , 60 thousand mile is the expected live span of one on a Corsa/viva 

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t touch anything new mate as it’s full of daft tech which is why my next motor will be a jimney that I will drive until I stop driving, they are a modern Morris minor ?

Thats why I'm driving about in a 20yr old Yaris ??

Just down the road from me too. Watched a bit last night as popped up in my feed. 

My gaffer actually wiped his 70k Merc minibus out in there last year. Wasn't even that deep at the time but apparently it's something to do lack of protection to the electrics that are exposed under there.

Teach the flash cnut a lesson i suppose!!

• Like 1

Used to go flood hunting in my 1991  12 valve corolla when I was young and daft, good crack and that wee car never stopped once. Just ride the clutch with high revs and it just kept going. Lol. Did put 2 engines in it but that was the high revs and my lead foot. 

• 4 weeks later...