My Crickets

43 minutes ago, gnipper said:

My first spider was a Chile rose (grammastola spatulata) and I've had a load since then up until having kids. I was bitten by that first one which was scary as a kid but the scariest I had was a cobalt blue run up my arm.

I fed an adult frog to the Chile rose but stuck to crickets etc after that ?

Was you wearing your ,wolf howling at moon t shirt ,listening to slipknot,at the time ? 

Bloody weirdos 

Edited by waltjnr
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, gnipper said:

My first spider was a Chile rose (grammastola spatulata) and I've had a load since then up until having kids. I was bitten by that first one which was scary as a kid but the scariest I had was a cobalt blue run up my arm.

I fed an adult frog to the Chile rose but stuck to crickets etc after that ?

I was aware of a Chile Rose but had not seen a Cobalt Blue wow what a stunning looking spider.

18 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I was aware of a Chile Rose but had not seen a Cobalt Blue wow what a stunning looking spider.

You wouldn't say that if it was sprinting up your arm towards your face ?

I had goliaths, red knees, salmon pinks, Indian ornamental etc and that's the only one that scared me. My favourite was Psalmopeus irminia.

Screenshot_20211230-202012_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by gnipper
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good pal of mine keeps all sorts of tarantulas, some of them are so fast you don't even really see them move they just fecking teleport  :icon_eek: But the things that really shit me up are the centipedes he keeps, not a fecking chance I'd be in the same room as them if their tanks were open :laugh:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BGD said:

Good pal of mine keeps all sorts of tarantulas, some of them are so fast you don't even really see them move they just fecking teleport  :icon_eek: But the things that really shit me up are the centipedes he keeps, not a fecking chance I'd be in the same room as them if their tanks were open :laugh:

Arachno-communist_manifesto.jpg

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, gnipper said:

I got bit by the most common boring spider you can get and the only snake I got bit by was a royal python which is the same ?

Spiders it was the bloody hairs sticking in your hand itches like hell

only bite I remember getting was off my juvenile  tegu Jesus that hurt for ages.