Maxwell Guilty !

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.  

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Better put at least another 5 million on that at least 

Mummy will pay it....with orders for him to have an accident when she's gone...if big Phil was still around...Andy Pandy would of been gone before it got to this?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, hambone said:

Think i read that her settlement from Epstein was half a mil. Wouldn't be surprised if it cost Andrew a lot more.

Oh a royal without a doubt buddy she's counting the coin and imo he's guilty as sin and mummy knows that's why she's not paying anything towards his legal fees I hope Maxwell coughs up the rest of them 

• Like 1

I was once a royalist, until quite recently actually. 

Now, seeing us loose everything we love....from our culture to our countryside and fieldsports. While the Royal family sit by and watch it happen. Now I couldn't give a fck if they lost everything. 

Think I changed my opinion of them during the dukes funeral when the queen's title was read out and part of it was 'defender of the faith'! Fcking hell what part of Christianity has she ever defended? 

They can all fck off

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

Said on news channels tonight he's got three options of which none are any good to him, go to court, settle out of court or ignore it. Commentators have said there's no way he'll go to court.

SINDASOX 

Doesn't matter if he doesn't  turn up, the case will still go ahead without him.

My guess he will just ignore it, or keep appealing.

Maybe mummy will make him Governor General of some south sea dependency to get him out the way.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

I've never had any doubt he is "guilty".

Wouldn't you given the chance looking at pictures back then....... not sure about now though!:laugh:

Anyway, the whole situation is fascinating, it's great media stuff, she/he will probably make a lot more money with the film rights as well when its all over!

There's a lot of mileage in this yet!!!

:thumbs:

1 hour ago, Deker said:

I've never had any doubt he is "guilty".

Wouldn't you given the chance looking at pictures back then....... not sure about now though!:laugh:

Anyway, the whole situation is fascinating, it's great media stuff, she/he will probably make a lot more money with the film rights as well when its all over!

There's a lot of mileage in this yet!!!

:thumbs:

When you look at the family history; Henry VIII, Richard III, there's no surprise they're breeding wrong 'uns. 

I think he'll end up on Franciie's imaginary island with Epstein, Maxwell  the other Maxwell, Elvis, Lord Lucan and Shergar.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

What is the charge Andrew is potentially up for?

It’s a civil action, money is what it’s all about……

If money compensates for rape then that’s not rape imho……it’s prostitution !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1