Maxwell Guilty !

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.  

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing

Posted Images

8 hours ago, hambone said:

For the fkn life of me i can't see why prince Andrew didn't just apologize in the first place for bringing the monarchy's and his own reputations into disrepute. The accusations i have seen center around a 17 year old in the UK where the age of consent is 16. Unless there are more accusations than i know of I think he or his advisors have handled this badly. Instead of people considering him a sleezy/dirty old man type, he has made himself look more guilty of worse (if he's not) than taking advantage and abusing his position.

I believe a serious potential issue is that at the time, the age of consent in the state it happened was 18!!!  So, if he had admitted it he would be in real deep do do!!

Consent age varies between 16-18 throughout the US I believe!

8 hours ago, Deker said:

I believe a serious potential issue is that at the time, the age of consent in the state it happened was 18!!!  So, if he had admitted it he would be in real deep do do!!

Consent age varies between 16-18 throughout the US I believe!

That's why i said accusations I'm aware of. The ones Andrew was interviewed about was the time the accuser was in the UK. There may well be more accusations about events that occurred in the USA.

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

never mind

Maybe no one taking you up on your post about a 17 year old kid says it all eh .you want to thank your lucky stars it wasn't your daughter or grand daughter being passed about and being abused by nounces you might want to think about that before you post in future 

7 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Out of court settlements should be banned they're just a way for rich scumbags to dodge the law an option your average person does not have and places them above the law. 

Definitely. 

Didn't hilary Clinton pay off 2 women that accused Bill of assaulting them. Yet somehow hilary is seen as a hero of feminists. 

• Like 1

I know the judge and both sets of lawyers are having great difficulty in understanding and deciphering the agreement, but to me, basically, anyone who knew Epstein can never be sued , ever, by Virginia Guiffre !

Surely that can't stand ; a convicted  billionaire peadophile can protect his mates forever by bunging her $500,000 dollars ?????

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski