Maxwell Guilty !

I nearly got shot because of Randy Andy. He was using his uncle's pad as a shagging den when I turned up in the early hours to let my dogs out for a run on the grass in front of the big house. Next thing I'd got little red dots dancing around my shirt ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.  

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your most likely bang on the money 

the shit they pull and get away with 

Every room on that island had tv and audio recording and everyone that went there signed a register on arrival he new what was coming and had shit on everyone ready for his exit strategy hopefully there is more than one copy ?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

If it looks like Andrew going down, the Queen will probably try to invoke the ancient right of Prima Nocta ! ? !

Cheers.

All smoke and mirrors...

Do you really think Andrew will ever see a day in court...lol..hmmm right.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

All smoke and mirrors...

Do you really think Andrew will ever see a day in court...lol..hmmm right.

He'd be more likely to meet an untimely end than bring the whole institution into the limelight like that I think ?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

He don’t bring anything to the table except embarrassment I’d be checking under the car with a mirror every time I popped out if I was him ?

Its not under the car he needs to worry about. Its driving through tunnels

• Like 1

She can name them all only problem is the media will not reveal it , so basically she’s f****d her knowledge is worthless , those in power who know she’s knows their dirty secrets aren’t worried because like saville they’ll only be outed once their gone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

For the fkn life of me i can't see why prince Andrew didn't just apologize in the first place for bringing the monarchy's and his own reputations into disrepute. The accusations i have seen center around a 17 year old in the UK where the age of consent is 16. Unless there are more accusations than i know of I think he or his advisors have handled this badly. Instead of people considering him a sleezy/dirty old man type, he has made himself look more guilty of worse (if he's not) than taking advantage and abusing his position.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Can't see it myself hull I think he's fecked and knows it especially if that bint  found guilty names him he will be taking a ride down a tunnel soon enough 

heres hoping mate but as hambone as said in this country he hasnt broke any laws but has in usa i dont no about at the island 

funny thing is hes most likely the least predatory of the lot charles was pals with saville