Got my eye on one of these but

27 minutes ago, philpot said:

Do you mean that idiot called Tony Belas by any chance Jimmy.  I shouldn't really say his name as it will set Mitch off again.  ??

Phil

The fcuking garden gnome you mean 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? You know only too well me thinks Mitch ..............................gaystate

Yep , one of the mods After a post on daystates treatment me like a prick , so I answered him like a prick and called a female organ. For some reason he didn’t like it ?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, villaman said:

I called in Drapers a few years ago and he was in there. He really is an incredibly small man, although I could see his head over the counter, he reached up and stuffed some daystate advertising blurb into my hand...so kind of him?

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, philpot said:

Do you mean that idiot called Tony Belas by any chance Jimmy.  I shouldn't really say his name as it will set Mitch off again.  ??

Phil

Yip that's him 

Mitchs best friend is he not 

?????

Atvbjimmy ???

• Haha 1
On 04/01/2022 at 11:52, Dervburner said:

Yesterday, a friend told me his pal had bought a new daystate costing over two grand and couldn’t hit anything. The barrel was bent, he’s still waiting to hear from daystate.

They will say its his foult 

You watch mitch went thro the same shit 

And his was a new rifle too

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1
On 06/01/2022 at 11:37, bigmac 97kt said:

GAYSTATE dose that to people 

IV GOT A REAL AIR GUN NOW AND YOU ALL CAN F OFF

I'M A MAN NOW 

They can all dream can't they 

Hate that little creep on all the airgun shows for GAYSTATE 

Can't remember his name now 

You know the one with the poppy out eyes like he has some thing stuck up his ass 

Atvbjimmy ???

Tony Bellas. 

Tbh... I think I've spent a lot of time watching him on various YouTube popups and... The one thing that sticks with me is his long term admission of how terrible the triggers are. He tells a story of how they take them into a lake to prove they are OK in thr wet and they still die..... The idea of having anything proan to possible failure so fundamental to something required to be both safe and dependable.. When something so simple and dependable is effectively better....is just f***ing thick tbh. 

I can pump up me PCP... I might fix my O Rings. If it leaks.... And I'm only doing this to be competitive because I'm a flawed human... 

But I can always grease up and crank my BSA Mercury and nail that woody... 

Much prefer that to me deaf aid battery running out or my gun catching fire in the rsIn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

No not yet 

But have put a kral high cap in 22

Away 

It just took my eye and if it is as good as my kral jumbo in 22

I'll be a happy man lol

Atvbjimmy ???

Screenshot_20220105_071124_com.android.chrome.jpg

I think this uses the same stock as the NP-03 which is fully adjustable as well. My buddy has just sold his NP-02 (garden gun) and ordered the 03 which he is picking up on Monday BUT we did have a play with the same gun in .177 in the shop range, very nice to use getting that stock in exactly the right place. 

I did wonder at the time why Kral got rid of the bottle on the NP-03 in favour of a much smaller cylinder but looking at this one Jimmy, I can see why because if you want the bottle version, you buy the High Cap instead. I like having a spare bottle in the price as well and all for £600, that has got to be a bargain.

Phil

1 hour ago, bigmac 97kt said:

No not yet 

But have put a kral high cap in 22

Away 

It just took my eye and if it is as good as my kral jumbo in 22

I'll be a happy man lol

Atvbjimmy ???

Screenshot_20220105_071124_com.android.chrome.jpg

I cant look at that without thinking about the black guns matter joke... Still laughing.... Cracked me up.... Hahaha

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JakeFury said:

I cant look at that without thinking about the black guns matter joke... Still laughing.... Cracked me up.... Hahaha

Black guns do matter 

It's just the red dots off the plod

I worry about ???

Atvbjimmy ???

On 30/12/2021 at 19:01, JakeFury said:

They've got a good rep for sure.. Czech, isn't going to be junk for sure.. 

I'm gonna air my controversial opinion about "tactical" look air weapons. I think they attract too much unwanted attention, they may attract their own legislation, and I think possibly the wrong kind of people buy them. I think our hobby is teetering on the brink of unwanted legislation, and tactical look air guns may accelerate that. 

Just my 2ps worth. 

If its got a great action, and barrel and shoots like a laser.... It would always be better in Walnut hahaha 

Depending on your perception an awful lot of newer/top end PCP, look tactical!?!?!  Is it tactical, or is it simply design development?????????????

There has been talk of banning Tactical look guns for several years, but I have no idea how it could be defined!

A lot of rimfire guns are also made to look Tactical/Military these days, even to the extent of oversize magazines to enhance the look, that concerns me more than Air rifles because they are deliberately made to look like some sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Rambo tool.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Depending on your perception an awful lot of newer/top end PCP, look tactical!?!?!  Is it tactical, or is it simply design development?????????????

There has been talk of banning Tactical look guns for several years, but I have no idea how it could be defined!

A lot of rimfire guns are also made to look Tactical/Military these days, even to the extent of oversize magazines to enhance the look, that concerns me more than Air rifles because they are deliberately made to look like some sort of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Rambo tool.

Well, I'm glad someone reminded me about this.... As I've been meaning to post. 

I am not pro banning anything. I'm pro choice, pro freedom, anti legislation. 

However I feel an impactful ban coming, and I fear these tactical look guns are attractive to people who have more negative views towards out sport. Effectively anything that involves a gun. Clays, to LR FT to..... Etc... 

I've more recently learnt that it's quite common for gang figures or drug dealers to carry air soft or C02 "9mm" pistols to both make it appear as if they are armed and combining that with the lesser chance of being caught with an actual firearm. 

I've never understood the reason to shoot projectiles paint or balls at other people. Unless it's for military training. I have to admit effectively that's my own standpoint, that some might call prejudicial. However simulating violence and getting off on it... And that activity involving something that could be effectively legislated against that would have a detrimental effect on my sporting activities, which are life long activities.... Give me the feeling that these tactical look Co², air Rifles, air soft etc... Will draw negative legislation that could impact my pastimes... 

That and the fact that they look shit. In comparison IMHO.... But I know ppl won't all share that particular view 

• 2 years later...
On 09/01/2022 at 18:46, JakeFury said:

Well, I'm glad someone reminded me about this.... As I've been meaning to post. 

I am not pro banning anything. I'm pro choice, pro freedom, anti legislation. 

However I feel an impactful ban coming, and I fear these tactical look guns are attractive to people who have more negative views towards out sport. Effectively anything that involves a gun. Clays, to LR FT to..... Etc... 

I've more recently learnt that it's quite common for gang figures or drug dealers to carry air soft or C02 "9mm" pistols to both make it appear as if they are armed and combining that with the lesser chance of being caught with an actual firearm. 

I've never understood the reason to shoot projectiles paint or balls at other people. Unless it's for military training. I have to admit effectively that's my own standpoint, that some might call prejudicial. However simulating violence and getting off on it... And that activity involving something that could be effectively legislated against that would have a detrimental effect on my sporting activities, which are life long activities.... Give me the feeling that these tactical look Co², air Rifles, air soft etc... Will draw negative legislation that could impact my pastimes... 

That and the fact that they look shit. In comparison IMHO.... But I know ppl won't all share that particular view 

Hi,

I understand your concerns about potential bans on tactical-looking guns and the negative impact it could have on our sports. While I respect freedom of choice, I also worry about the broader consequences. Let's hope for sensible dialogue and solutions that balance safety without unfairly restricting our hobbies.