Plastic barrel dog kennel

Just done a plastic barrel for my terrier , never used them before was wondering about condensation , there’s 2 bung holes in 1 side (which was the top when in use) will that be enough to stop condensation or would you advise I drill a few holes in others side , any info would be appreciated ??

@lanesraInside mine I cut marine ply sat it up on some  roofing batten runners,bedding on top, underneath that I drilled  a few 8 mm holes,out side made a frame from 2x2 fixed to back wall and another price of ply with a piece of carpet spray glued down for them to sit out and sun themselves on the top?20160926_194037.jpg.d9d2855faf07a3cc481031761ea36a4e.jpg20160929_185704.jpg.73f00d48cbb5a08e529f6dcc7c4a006b.jpg

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

@lanesraInside mine I cut marine ply sat it up on some  roofing batten runners,bedding on top, underneath that I drilled  a few 8 mm holes,out side made a frame from 2x2 fixed to back wall and another price of ply with a piece of carpet spray glued down for them to sit out and sun themselves on the top?20160926_194037.jpg.d9d2855faf07a3cc481031761ea36a4e.jpg20160929_185704.jpg.73f00d48cbb5a08e529f6dcc7c4a006b.jpg

Cheers Daniel , I’ve similar barrel to yours will take on board what you’ve said ??

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Never had problem with condensation when I used them.

I had mine sat on 2 lengths like DC

with the lid I cut across about third up the lid then around so the entrance was like half  circle hole ?

Replacement lids are penny's if you got chewers? picture frame around it with Ali L trim for the worst offenders?

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Replacement lids are penny's if you got chewers? picture frame around it with Ali L trim for the worst offenders?

Funny thing was they never did chew them yet the black shepherd lurcher chewed shit out the wooden kennel before when she  was in season ?