priti patel orders review into crossbow laws

so some nutcase tries to kill the queen and all others users must pay the price.how many times do we hear this.just think of all the other shooters who have lost their rifles /pistols because criminals and lets just say that again criminals have commited crimes with illegal and lets say that again illegal firearms.should mrs patel not be doing something about all of the illegal immigrants that are comming here with no health/background checks.just a thought.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Anyone who’s into crossbows is the same kind of person who’s into samurai swords. 

Usually wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a wolf howling at the moon ,keep snakes ,a gamer ,warcraft ect ,probably breast fed into early teens ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

so some nutcase tries to kill the queen and all others users must pay the price.how many times do we hear this.just think of all the other shooters who have lost their rifles /pistols because criminals and lets just say that again criminals have commited crimes with illegal and lets say that again illegal firearms.should mrs patel not be doing something about all of the illegal immigrants that are comming here with no health/background checks.just a thought.

No offence but england is gone and no amount of crying or voting is going to bring it back under control, you need to revolt in the millionsand take back the country by force as its rigged against you onany other route, and as has been said before, nobody has the stomach for it, so england is gone. The royals are a bunch of lazy parasitic vvankers and are happy to rape the last of the weatlh before they get the boot too

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
47 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Anyone who’s into crossbows is the same kind of person who’s into samurai swords. 

Nothing wrong with owning a traditional samurai sword , there a masterpiece of skilled workmanship and a beautiful piece of art , 

But Dave down bottom street in his one bed flat paid for by tax payers who sits there drinking his white lightning cider with his £40 set of 3 samurai swords does have a crossbow ready for when the apocalypse is here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
23 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No offence but england is gone and no amount of crying or voting is going to bring it back under control, you need to revolt in the millionsand take back the country by force as its rigged against you onany other route, and as has been said before, nobody has the stomach for it, so england is gone. The royals are a bunch of lazy parasitic vvankers and are happy to rape the last of the weatlh before they get the boot too

Once again the goverment,who's supposed to do our will,an PAYED for by us,are gone awol.

There's only one solution left,a good f***ing war

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Think it's been on the cards for a while tbh anyone see that real CSI were that Pakistani lad killed his own brother by accident when a gang of youth's were robbing their cannabis crop and also killed one of the raiders.

not herd about that.....was it with a crossbow?

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

not crying.as for revolt if i were to speed in my car let alone attend a march lets say to protest to moan about my governmnet i will have no sgc and fac.nothing i can do.as for voting as i have said before if it made any difference they would not let you do it.ie i know it makes no difference.

• Like 1