Christmas hunt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just goes to show how weak an pathetic the British an Irish goverment are,complete limp wristed wankers. Compare us to European countries that hunt,an were a laughing stock,can't even control ver

If they turn up in all them masks in Ireland folks won’t know wether to chase them off or start a parade ! Lol ? 

I think you have misunderstood the lad, I think he means in the publics eye.  At the end of the day the majority of people these days are alarmed at folk wanting to kill animals for sport, it's t

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, stop.end said:

No I'm sorry but the hunt supporters should of KNOWN, this was going to happen in front of cameras and should have just moved away and really shown them that there not a bunch of Neanderthals...and for the couple of dickheads throwing fists..bunch of cowards really..once one thought it was ok to throw a punch..only then did a few others get the courage to pick one of them out...for me it's just another nail there giving them to nail the coffin shut.

Did you watch the video ?……the old boy asked them to step aside to make way for the horses and was set upon !

These people came looking for trouble and they were going to make sure they got it, there’s absolutely nothing that can be done about that.

Theres literally no other option than to defend yourself, anyone would.

The bits and bats I have seen, I thought the hunt and their supporters conducted themselves very well, it’s the sabs that were a load of f***ing savages.

Anyway, it’s never coming back and it’s in its death knell really so who gives a f**k how it looks….f**k em!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Did you watch the video ?……the old boy asked them to step aside to make way for the horses and was set upon !

These people came looking for trouble and they were going to make sure they got it, there’s absolutely nothing that can be done about that.

The bits and bats I have seen, I thought the hunt and their supporters conducted themselves very well, it’s the sabs that were a load of f***ing savages.

Anyway, it’s never coming back and it’s in its death knell really so who gives a f**k how it looks….f**k em!

That's how i seen it,the antis came for trouble an they got it.

If your out with your kids enjoying a day's hunting an some scruffy wanker comes along shouting abuse an in your face,well they deserve all they get.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I agree ? percent they were there to start trouble in front of the cameras in front of law abiding men women and children ...scare horses and spook hounds lad.. I know exactly how they work... But hunting in England Scotland and Wales and Ireland North and South is LEGAL...

Its hunting with more than 2 hounds to flush a fox that's Illegal... So stop saying hunting is illegal..makes you sound as I'll informed as sabs FFS..

The old boy knew that was going to provoke them let's be honest..the horses would have no problems walking through them... Sure it was clear they were there to cause trouble... As for defending yourself..most certainly... But then you get your usual bunch of cowards...and watch the video again and see... The couple of men in there barbers...  When what should of happened was they conducted themselves like men... Antis know wether your up for it or not...and when they know you most definitely are..they don't come back so much..

But you don't do ANY of that on camera ?

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Labour are now proposing banning all hunts from public and government land.

Cheers.

You've just got to look at social and you'll see they'll get it. Devon live did a post showing the mp at the Tiverton hounds and it was 400  comments of pretty much abuse too hunting 

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

i read somewhere they targeted an overs 60`s fishing comp one weds afternoon roughed a load of old boys up chucked the gear in the canal = proper  hard nuts by all accounts - they`d have to be to tackle a bunch of over 60`s .

Sorry I meant verbally leathered or typed what ever you want to call it in this case any way

Just watched a guy over the last couple of days on YouTube whilst out ferreting he was seen teasing a working ferret with a live rabbit he’d just caught ,he struggled to get the rabbit out of the net at first ,then I couldn’t believe what he done he showed the rabbit for us all to see on camera still alive then whilst he had hold of the rabbit offer it to the ferret on the floor …the ferret had hold a couple of times ,the guy did eventually dispatch the rabbit ,not sure how many people watched this ,but it’s  just the ammunition the government needs to get get the sport of ferreting banned as well..

• Sad 1

Ever notice that while all our various associations “worry how things look”, the SABs give absolutely zero fucks about how things look….and they are winning !

Food for thought before the normal let’s close ranks, look at him don’t look at me shite starts again as it has with lurcher work.

• Like 1

never laughed so hard as the time my cousin's 12 yr old split some f***ing anti clowns lip with a brand new bull whip he had just been given??? the guy ran at him...was smacked clean off his feet...they was still in the air as his face hit the dirt???

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A fella who was working with my brother once on his way to work went pass a hunt in full cry in a field next to the road,he opened his window and was shouting the normal "rich wankers "etc etc. Well during his shouting bit he wasn't watching the road and he felt the bump bump as the works van ran over the fox,he stopped just in time to see the hounds catch up with the pretty messed up fox in the middle of the road...

Edited by fireman
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

A fella who was working with my brother once on his way to work went pass a hunt in full cry in a field next to the road,he opened his window and was shouting the normal "rich wankers "etc etc. Well during his shouting bit he wasn't watching the road and he felt the bump bump as the works van ran over the fox,he stopped just in time to see the hounds catch up with the pretty messed up fox in the middle of the road...

Had one mad f***ing old bat in the Lake District once, on the road running up and down screaming and shouting how we were all murderers and savages…..hounds were flat out behind Charlie coming up the fell and the fox come over the wall like a missile and hit the mad old cow full in the canister, knocked her bandy! 

She shit herself !……funny as f**k, we were all in fits and she got in her motor and f****d off ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 5

One of my pals was digging and got started on by an anti, calling my pal all the names and hollering and hooting…..pal carried on digging, killed the fox and then threw it at the daft c**t. Lol 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Ever notice that while all our various associations “worry how things look”, the SABs give absolutely zero fucks about how things look….and they are winning !

Food for thought before the normal let’s close ranks, look at him don’t look at me shite starts again as it has with lurcher work.

Because they're doing "the right thing". They're supported by alot of Joe public