Bushing dog wanted

I'm also looking too mate I've been looking for a while now. Something did pop up but covid and my new born ending up in hospital for abit on oxygen with bronchiolitis, chest infection and also covid messed it up a little as it wasn't the right time to go get it. Hopefully something pops up for me now everything's sorted thank god. If anyone knows of anything It would be highly appreciated if you could let me know please. Thanks atb Adam and happy new year guys

• Like 1
3 hours ago, white van man said:

I was hoping to get a pup out of my busher but the bitch that we had lined up hasn’t come into season. Was gutted. Hope you find something lads. 

Thanks mate. Yes hopefully something pops up. It's a long shot I know but it doesn't have too be a pup. Atb Adam 

• 4 weeks later...

Worked out better for me in the end. My mates springer x working farm collie came into season so I bred her with a 3/4 russel 1/4 beagle. Both excellent bushing dogs. Hopefully she catches. I will keep the bitch over with me, rear the pups take one from the litter then send the bitch back over with him. He doesn't want anything too do with pups though has he bred his cocker bitch in the summer and it cost him £1500 for a c section in the vets after one got stuck. That's the risks I suppose though. If all goes well I will have a well bred bushing pup or 2 so it will all be worth it hopefully ??IMG-20220128-WA0009.jpg.2830d07da3ed7b889e8d5e875b878146.jpg. Atb Adam 

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, Adampie8432 said:

Worked out better for me in the end. My mates springer x working farm collie came into season so I bred her with a 3/4 russel 1/4 beagle. Both excellent bushing dogs. Hopefully she catches. I will keep the bitch over with me, rear the pups take one from the litter then send the bitch back over with him. He doesn't want anything too do with pups though has he bred his cocker bitch in the summer and it cost him £1500 for a c section in the vets after one got stuck. That's the risks I suppose though. If all goes well I will have a well bred bushing pup or 2 so it will all be worth it hopefully ??IMG-20220128-WA0009.jpg.2830d07da3ed7b889e8d5e875b878146.jpg. Atb Adam 

Hope you get a pup they look nice compatible size.
hope your little ones better to ?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...