Pest control in Florida something bit different

10 hours ago, mackem said:

Ha'way man, imagine the scene, your going out laming or fishing, your lady says "Fodrn who are you going out with?" imagine the look when you say "Oh, only Andy, Dave and Python Cowboy" ???

Bit of male bonding ?

he just posted on Instagram done a guided hunt with grandad and grandson duo 30 iguanas and a Muscovy duck was the haul. 

• Like 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who wants to own a snake? Fecking weirdos ? Cheers, D.

I was at a bird auction the other night and there was an iguana in a tank, only went for a tenner. It was in Wigan so that poor bugger probably got eaten as well .........straight under a crust. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Bit of male bonding ?

he just posted on Instagram done a guided hunt with grandad and grandson duo 30 iguanas and a Muscovy duck was the haul. 

Iguana Man ?

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
On 28/12/2021 at 04:36, forest of dean redneck said:

Python cowboy never did hunts like this. 

19 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

What harm is a ig doing ? I see why they hunt gaters ,pythons but igs 

The guy on that link I posted loses 10,000k USD a week crop damage to iguanas. 

• Like 1

post-1930-1208615414_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1208615439_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1208617798_thumb.jpg

58 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

What harm is a ig doing ? I see why they hunt gaters ,pythons but igs 

Whats this snake mate? Shot up into the roof shortly after I took the pic,mindanao southern Philippines. 

30 minutes ago, mackem said:

The guy on that link I posted loses 10,000k USD a week crop damage to iguanas. 

I suppose if you fruit farmer a large population could do damage ,

I had couple igs ,had one that over 6 ft long and he had free run of my house and garden ,he would follow me about qnd come when called and normally tame but if any women came to visit while on monthlies he turned into a demon and would chuck himself at them trying to grab any part of the body with his jaws and believe me they got some bite ,few times he cornered visitors so I caged him when any female came round .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

post-1930-1208617798_thumb.jpg

Whats this snake mate? Shot up into the roof shortly after I took the pic,mindanao southern Philippines. 

It looks like a rat snake ,similar to the stinking goddess or hundred flower rat snake ,ones I've kept have all been evil fcukers that bit for the fun of it and fast strike and that's why those who wish to work with venomous types practice handling these first 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

It looks like a rat snake ,similar to the stinking goddess or hundred flower rat snake ,ones I've kept have all been evil fcukers that bit for the fun of it and fast strike and that's why those who wish to work with venomous types practice handling these first 

These are everywhere at the moment, I saw 7 yesterday, never seen as many snakes on a regular basis in my life. 

IMG_20220618_124106.jpg

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

post-1930-1208615414_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1208615439_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1208617798_thumb.jpg

I'd say it's female by the size of it ,had one bite side of me face at feeding time and it faffing hurt ?

amazon boas are evil  b.......ds and another kind that bite for fun of it but I suppose that's why I kept these types 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

These are everywhere at the moment, I saw 7 yesterday, never seen as many snakes on a regular basis in my life. 

IMG_20220618_124106.jpg

Great pic ,very gentle snakes unless your a frog or fish ? do you get ribbon snakes as well .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Great pic ,very gentle snakes unless your a frog or fish ? do you get ribbon snakes as well .

Yes mate, Eastern ribbon snakes, but I can never tell the difference to be honest. Do you have any reptiles now mate? How did you get interested in them? I used to really enjoy watching Mark O'Shea the herpetologist and the slightly more dramatic Austin Stevens.