IMG_20211226_154647.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like the P35 Jason, accurate and now a bit quieter now I tweeked the shroud mod and fitted a spare mod I had kicking around.  The new Carm mags work a treat with 11 shots instead of 9 in the

Had my eye on this scope for a while now  So went to the range today and bought it  Don't know the name of it but its German made  And got the old ar on the front of it  Know a cou

I can't beleive the specs on that!  Resettable zero! Side Focus...  I know there are three or so factories in China making most of the scopes outside of EU manufacturing, when you consider t

Posted Images

5 hours ago, The one said:

If your happy mate thats the main thing , theres no much in it but ive got 3x9x50  on all my rifles 

It's old school ret just a simple cross hair with mill dots 

None of this ffp stuff there putting out now (can't see half of them lol) 

That's what I liked about it 

Simple and cheap 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1

Get good reviews on them Jimmy and the company who sells them are absolutely spot on . Had a few scopes of them myself .Looks like it’s cheaper buying direct from them and not on eBay
Had a west hunter and vector of them both lovely scopes and ffp on because they are great with the pard on 3-4 mag

PREMIUM-QUALITY-AIR-RIFLE-ACCESSORIES.ECWID.COM

Retailers of Premium Quality Air Rifle Accessories, Fittings, Red Dots & Scopes. We only sell...

• Like 1

I can't beleive the specs on that! 

Resettable zero! Side Focus... 

I know there are three or so factories in China making most of the scopes outside of EU manufacturing, when you consider these are... What... Elements? Nikko.? Hawke, Falcon even?.... Just cutting out the middle man / brand..... Makes me feel a tad ripped off. 

• Like 2

Just looking at the website, what a large range of scopes. I want another scope, small scope, for my P35 and cannot afford another Hawke Airmax Compact but not bothered about FFP, I think I might just find one here.  It is a pity the weight of the scopes are not listed on them all as I do not want another heavy lump.

Phil

• Like 1

I picked up a HW100 a few years ago and was dying to try it out so called in Sportsman Gun Centre on the way home with limited funds, they had an offer on and at £69:99 i took a punt on a scope. Never looked back, does everything needed, never seen the name since.

TOPNOTCHSA.COM

The Top Notch LT4 4-16x50 Rifle scope is has long range magnification to help you lock on those long...

• Like 1
14 hours ago, philpot said:

Just looking at the website, what a large range of scopes. I want another scope, small scope, for my P35 and cannot afford another Hawke Airmax Compact but not bothered about FFP, I think I might just find one here.  It is a pity the weight of the scopes are not listed on them all as I do not want another heavy lump.

Phil

Phil , are you going to use it with the new pard , if so have a look at ffp .

Had a few scopes of them , but one scope when on on the gun I didn’t like , my fault . Phoned them up and Simon who owns the company said not a problem send it back and will refund the money and pay for the return postage . How good is that , but told him it’s my fault and  I will pay the postage , plus I will have this other scope of him .

Simon said if you don’t like it just return it and this time we will pay the postage 

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Phil , are you going to use it with the new pard , if so have a look at ffp .

Had a few scopes of them , but one scope when on on the gun I didn’t like , my fault . Phoned them up and Simon who owns the company said not a problem send it back and will refund the money and pay for the return postage . How good is that , but told him it’s my fault and  I will pay the postage , plus I will have this other scope of him .

Simon said if you don’t like it just return it and this time we will pay the postage 

Well you cannot knock that sort of service.

This is the one I fancy Mitch to go on my P35 although as the gun is completely black, a black scope would be preferred but as yet no idea about the 007s as the shop took back the faulty one to check it out and my pal is not sure that he will bother, just stick with his 008 units, even if I do get a 007s it will not be for some time anyway as there is no way I can afford one yet.

Discovery Optics are a well-established manufacturer of scopes and accessories based in China and have been around since 2009. Discovery products are...

Not convinced about FFP though Mitch but at this price I would have it.

Phil

10 minutes ago, philpot said:

Well you cannot knock that sort of service.

This is the one I fancy Mitch to go on my P35 although as the gun is completely black, a black scope would be preferred but as yet no idea about the 007s as the shop took back the faulty one to check it out and my pal is not sure that he will bother, just stick with his 008 units, even if I do get a 007s it will not be for some time anyway as there is no way I can afford one yet.

Discovery Optics are a well-established manufacturer of scopes and accessories based in China and have been around since 2009. Discovery products are...

Not convinced about FFP though Mitch but at this price I would have it.

Phil

How far will you be shooting Phil 

what we have found , you definitely need more mag with ffp . On sfp I normally shoot on 6x , but ffp it’s more like 8-10 x during daytime at 50-100 yards , although you probably won’t be shooting at that distance with a Nat gun ?

• Haha 1