Honeymoon Period over

Up to now I have been easing you into this gently and just deleting some of the sly bumps rather than knocking out the whole topic.

However you've all had over a week to get used to the rules for this section so I'm not prepared to waste anymore time handholding.

From now on any breach of the rules and the topic will just disappear - which would be a particular shame if you're not a 'donator' an ineligible to relist.

Fair warning.

Up to now I have been easing you into this gently and just deleting some of the sly bumps rather than knocking out the whole topic.

However you've all had over a week to get used to the rules for this section so I'm not prepared to waste anymore time handholding.

From now on any breach of the rules and the topic will just disappear - which would be a particular shame if you're not a 'donator' an ineligible to relist.

Fair warning.

if they are not donators by now they should be wiped off :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
if they are not donators by now they should be wiped off

????????????????

think he means the thread....

*To advertise on this section you must be a donator as of 10-01-2008.

says it in big red writing at the top of this section..

if they are not donators by now they should be wiped off

????????????????

think he means the thread....

*To advertise on this section you must be a donator as of 10-01-2008.

says it in big red writing at the top of this section..

So if you donate before the 10-1-2008 you cannot contribute to this section

the new rules of the site are you can only advertise your for sale items if you are a donator. these new rules came into being on the 10.01.08.

the rules are clearly posted at the top of the for sale boards :thumbs:

Danielt

Anyone with DONATOR status can post in this section, regardless of when they donated, as long as they are still 'current'.

However there are some threads that started by non-donators before that rule was in place. If excessive bumping gets them deleted then they won't be able to 'RE LIST' because they now need donator status. Unless the donate in which case they will be OK :)

Fair warning.

if they are not donators by now they should be wiped off :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Earth and hounds why should I be kicked off the site because I dont pay for it? If you donate then fair enough, but dont slag of people who dont.

And coming from someone whos only been here a month :hmm:

the new rules of the site are you can only advertise your for sale items if you are a donator. these new rules came into being on the 10.01.08.

the rules are clearly posted at the top of the for sale boards :thumbs:

why thats bollox