Things We Don't Hear About Anymore

53 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Knee cappings, bombs, shows of strength, murders, pedos getting thrown from flats windows, punishment beatings, etc etc

You forgot Micheal Stone turning up for funerals ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honest national pride , Tradesmen who take pride in their work ,above other considerations  Civil discourse  Emotional intelligence Wise old men  Privy Tv programmes that

Single race couples in adverts...

Tommy Robinson  Ole Gunner Solskear  Greb getting a dog. Cheers, D.      

Posted Images

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember it well and it was a big thing at the time and an extra holiday a lot of these community events even around Rotherham like the lord mayors parade and the Miners gala to mention a few seemed to disappear under Thatcher not to mention a lot of community spirit around these parts anyway.

First time the pubs opened all day, I was in bed by 5pm !o!

@ Charts, I've still got several newish Benny's with button down collars, couple are checked ??

Cheers, D.

Bobbies (real ones, not plastic ones) walking the beat. Anglers float fishing. Cheap holidays in Turkey. Football clubs owned by someone not making money out of it. Dogs under control. Kids not out of control. 

• Like 1
On 24/12/2021 at 00:17, NEWKID said:

Joe Bloggs

Naf-Naf

Two Tone jeans (f**k they were shite!!)

Kickers

Young blokes clean shaven

Young blokes without shit tattoos down both arms and up their necks

the whole estate playing Wembley until dark

Atari

Pac man

He man

Thunder cats

I’m at the in-laws near Alicante…. I was in Iceland the other day (yeah a fecking Iceland in Spain lol) and the bloke in front had a Naf Co 54 jacket on, the Knock off version of Naf Naf ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

He’s probably out in it setting up bait bins for bears ??

Black bears in that degree of cold spend most of their time denned up, its not hibernation but they try to pack weight on in autumn in the run up to winter -40 is fine for 15 minutes, after that you just want warmth ??

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Black bears in that degree of cold spend most of their time denned up, its not hibernation but they try to pack weight on in autumn in the run up to winter -40 is fine for 15 minutes, after that you just want warmth ??

I’ve never experienced that kind of cold wouldn’t mind a visit though my son has got a very good mate in Halifax Nova Scotia who he served in the RAF with he loves it out there first opportunity my son would he’d be off.

just reread your post they don’t hibernate never new that.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Yeh of course they hibernate ? then wake up starving I’ve never experienced that kind of cold wouldn’t mind a visit though my son has got a very good mate in Halifax Nova Scotia who he served in the RAF with he loves it out there first opportunity my son would he’d be off.

I think Nova Scotia is actively encouraging immigration at the moment, its one of the easiest provinces to get PR ?

• Like 1
On 23/12/2021 at 21:39, Ken's Deputy said:

Gave a talk / appearance just tonight, mate :good: Of course, if You don't want to know about that? They, sure as hell, ain't gonna let ye know. 

Whats this vid about KD? What's the situation in Telford?