Been helping a mate who makes tribute skateboard’s running batches of wood through the bandsaw all year and he’s just done this for me as a thank you . He restored an old axe head and made a laminated handle for it . I’ve not spoke to him yet about which wood he’s used but I think it could be maple and teak with a purple heart stringer through the centre.  

EA87AE7A-29E4-4507-9FFD-25F44CC53FE4.jpeg

42F4A5AE-0614-41DC-AB16-D75006B502E5.jpeg

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

That is spectacular,what craft skills he has,....mind it well,or post it to me lol

You want to see his skateboard’s . They sell all over the world to collectors and professional skaters . His attention to detail is unbelievable, he’s proper ocd about everything he makes 

Just now, neil r said:

You want to see his skateboard’s . They sell all over the world to collectors and professional skaters . His attention to detail is unbelievable, he’s proper ocd about everything he makes 

Any photos?lol

53 minutes ago, neil r said:

Been helping a mate who makes tribute skateboard’s running batches of wood through the bandsaw all year and he’s just done this for me as a thank you . He restored an old axe head and made a laminated handle for it . I’ve not spoke to him yet about which wood he’s used but I think it could be maple and teak with a purple heart stringer through the centre.  

EA87AE7A-29E4-4507-9FFD-25F44CC53FE4.jpeg

42F4A5AE-0614-41DC-AB16-D75006B502E5.jpeg

Nice piece of kit

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Any photos?lol

These are some he’s done . He mainly does sims tribute boards but the longboard lent against the side is a tribute to a British one called benji board I think 

C5EA5084-41C9-471F-BB6B-D23E090CB45B.jpeg

A07B464B-F7CA-4491-BFA9-81E44F5A606F.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1