Where to buy dogtrace

Alright lads finding it a bit of a nightmare here trying to get my hands on the dog trace x20 +.   Any of you know where i can go to buy one either online or is there a retailer in the uk where you can walk in to buy a set up ??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fairy expensive in that site mate and by the looks of it doesn't sell the x20 plus which is the one I'm after 

Ah [BANNED TEXT] something to think about then as my dogs get a fair amount of graft and got name down on a busher or 2 thia year 

Probably ok on a lurcher 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Lurcher91 said:

There's a place over here Ireland sells them Burren sports ya could give them a try pal if your getting hard to source one 

You don't happen to have a link to there website do you, care t find it in Google 

8 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

British dog mate but I’d save ur money and buy something better, I am on my 4th collar in 2 years at £200 a go although British dog have replaced 2 under warranty for me but if it’s for a busher buy something else, might be ok on a lurcher 

Yeah was looking to go on a busher and lurcher, seems to be mixed review in these lads say tape them up they last. Looking on that voss ef box 2 collars just over 550