• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Milbemax from the vets mate, not suitable for collie blooded dogs though

Ten pound for 30 good as any up at the dog track 

Don't give ivermectin to collie blooded dogs and don't use more than 1/2 ml ,if unsure to inject yourself,ask a local farmer?? I use a mix,pups and nursing bitches I use panacur in the tubes ,the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Been told the same for years don’t give it think it makes them fit not sure iv never had a collie bred dog since my teens

It makes them even cleverer and the powers that be are terrified that the world will be took over be a jag o skulking collies fecking up car tyres left right and centre 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Been told the same for years don’t give it think it makes them fit not sure iv never had a collie bred dog since my teens

I think it's about the M D R I gene in dogs But I think it is alot off old bulshit mate never heard of any one complaining mate I could be wrong like  ? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Francie said:

If you take the dog to the vet an weigh it,they will give you a prescription for mibemax.

Ivermec is the best to give to the dogs half a ml,they be bouncing outa there skin,iv only ever give it to bull an greyhound crosses,I heard other dogs may have reactions,although if your not familiar with it,or injecting then just go with milbemax.

You our right about ivermec very good But you have to be very careful with it used it many a times does near everything I think ? ? 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No good saying dose ivermectine at 0.5ml.It all depends on the size of the dog.0.3ml per 10kg bodyweight.Panacure can be used to treat lungworm but has to be given everyday for a whole week.

Tell me this lads how many lads lurchers have had lungworm on this site just for interest I could be wrong not to many I would think slugs are the main thing here and from what I here foxes dirt carry it I hunting foxes most of my life never had a problem with lungworm must be a lucky c**t lol all the best with ur worming program lads il just stick to my own way ? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Tell me this lads how many lads lurchers have had lungworm on this site just for interest I could be wrong not to many I would think slugs are the main thing here and from what I here foxes dirt carry it I hunting foxes most of my life never had a problem with lungworm must be a lucky c**t lol all the best with ur worming program lads il just stick to my own way ? 

The thought the earth were flat for 2000 year ?

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No good saying dose ivermectine at 0.5ml.It all depends on the size of the dog.0.3ml per 10kg bodyweight.Panacure can be used to treat lungworm but has to be given everyday for a whole week.

Sorry I meant to add my dogs are 30 kg an up,half a ml for them or less for lighter dogs?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

,if unsure to inject yourself,ask a local farmer??

That would be illegal ? unless your only asking for guidance off the farmer and not for them to inject the dog .  Plus tbh I know a fair few farmers who haven't a clue about injecting animals most of the time there going into the rump cause it's easy to do ..

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Chid said:

That would be illegal ? unless your only asking for guidance off the farmer and not for them to inject the dog .  Plus tbh I know a fair few farmers who haven't a clue about injecting animals most of the time there going into the rump cause it's easy to do ..

Rump

On 23/12/2021 at 09:04, Moocher71 said:

Advocate load of rubbish ,the vets are payed by manufacturer to palm this off to customers but I cam tell you it doesn't work ,I'd much rather pop a milbamax in knowing it's going to prevent and clear lungworm than put a spot on' on  me dogs fur that's toxic to everything but worms ? 

Cleared the mange up on my dog so worked for me ?

6 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Cleared the mange up on my dog so worked for me ?

You saying spot on wormer cleared mange up ? I very much dout it was the spot on that done the trick and do you no for sure it was mange and not just a reaction to a new household cleaner etc as lots of stuff can make a dog loose hair and get sore ,mange is hard to shift at best of times .

• Like 2
On 23/12/2021 at 15:26, Ferretman65 said:

Thing is you wouldn't even know your dog got lungworm for months if you don't get regular worm counts as it takes a while to make a dog cough or show signs of it and 99 % of the time vet will say dog got kennel cough as they don't like looking out the box and it can take several visits before they look elsewhere, and slugs are only one way of getting it ,it can be spread if your dog like to roll in crap or eats something while out in field ,lungworm as many diffrent types and some are harder to kill than others ,panacur will treat it buy like been said have to give every day for a week and that's a lot of wormer ,I'll stick with milbamax and no me dogs are safe .

• Like 1
On 23/12/2021 at 15:46, Gilbey said:

Lungworm was just in certain places, but is spreading about. So most folk wouldn't of had problems with it for 50 year man and boy ?

It's all over UK now and several different types and some hard to treat .

My advise to any dog owner is regular worm counts and worm with milbamax every 3 month and if your dog eats anything it shouldn't on field pop one in its mouth just to be sure as lungworm nasty thing for a dog to get .

• Like 1