13 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Do these treat lungworm and prevent it like milbamax? It's OK being cheap but do they work .

Well never had a dog with lungworm in my 50 years of having working dogs and iam 57 now maybe iam lucky iam not going to change now each to there own 

• Like 3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get Milbemax from the vets mate, not suitable for collie blooded dogs though

Ten pound for 30 good as any up at the dog track 

Don't give ivermectin to collie blooded dogs and don't use more than 1/2 ml ,if unsure to inject yourself,ask a local farmer?? I use a mix,pups and nursing bitches I use panacur in the tubes ,the

Posted Images

If you take the dog to the vet an weigh it,they will give you a prescription for mibemax.

Ivermec is the best to give to the dogs half a ml,they be bouncing outa there skin,iv only ever give it to bull an greyhound crosses,I heard other dogs may have reactions,although if your not familiar with it,or injecting then just go with milbemax.

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

If you take the dog to the vet an weigh it,they will give you a prescription for mibemax.

Ivermec is the best to give to the dogs half a ml,they be bouncing outa there skin,iv only ever give it to bull an greyhound crosses,I heard other dogs may have reactions,although if your not familiar with it,or injecting then just go with milbemax.

Cheers Francie ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Is it safe for dogs ? Just reading on it now and says it’s a cattle and sheep wormer

13 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

Well never had a dog with lungworm in my 50 years of having working dogs and iam 57 now maybe iam lucky iam not going to change now each to there own 

I've had a dog with lungworm and vets haven't got a clue about it ,dog that's  coughing they automatically say kennel cough , my advice to any dog owner is to worm with milbamax and drontal and stay clear of the spot on rubbish the vets are payed to palm customers off with as it don't work .

We all have are own ways but I wouldn't use anything other than milbamax on my lot 

Atb 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

I use a mixture of Drontal plus and advocate not the cheapest option but works for me the advocate I use as it protects against mange as where I walk there’s plenty of foxes atb BB 

Advocate load of rubbish ,the vets are payed by manufacturer to palm this off to customers but I cam tell you it doesn't work ,I'd much rather pop a milbamax in knowing it's going to prevent and clear lungworm than put a spot on' on  me dogs fur that's toxic to everything but worms ? 

Don't give ivermectin to collie blooded dogs and don't use more than 1/2 ml ,if unsure to inject yourself,ask a local farmer??

I use a mix,pups and nursing bitches I use panacur in the tubes ,then Drontal and them biheldon,just alternate between the 2 ?

• Like 4