Foggy blank

Went out this morning for fallow but the fog drove me out of the fields and into the woods. Plenty of deer about but the rhodies are too thick to be able to do much with them and extraction would've been a nightmare so went for breakfast instead

20211219_090621.jpg

IMG-20211219-WA0001.jpeg

20211219_105251.jpg

• Like 8

On 19/12/2021 at 12:09, Tyla said:

Went out this morning for fallow but the fog drove me out of the fields and into the woods. Plenty of deer about but the rhodies are too thick to be able to do much with them and extraction would've been a nightmare so went for breakfast instead

20211219_090621.jpg

IMG-20211219-WA0001.jpeg

20211219_105251.jpg

Years ago an old boy commented on the tomatoes on my breakfast at a livestock market "look like skinned horse bollocks don't they"?

• Haha 1
On 30/12/2021 at 22:02, sussex said:

Tinned tomatoes ..?…Rabid eats those ….he never shoots anything either ..??

???? your right I do, and no I never shot anything either, but I missed out on the breakfast that day.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rabid said:

???? your right I do, and no I never shot anything either, but I missed out on the breakfast that day.

Stick to fresh tomatoes you won’t go wrong …?..all these little tips will help you become an accomplished hunter gatherer ..

?.

• Haha 1
On 01/01/2022 at 21:34, sussex said:

Stick to fresh tomatoes you won’t go wrong …?..all these little tips will help you become an accomplished hunter gatherer ..

?.

No way, tinned tomatoes and bacon is pretty much the best flavour combination there is!

On 01/01/2022 at 19:27, Rabid said:

Only because you had to rush off and shoot a fleet of cwd to make me jealous. I'm almost certain you brought the fog down with you as a change from bringing the rain 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tyla said:

Only because you had to rush off and shoot a fleet of cwd to make me jealous. I'm almost certain you brought the fog down with you as a change from bringing the rain 

That’s bloody typical of him ….

1 hour ago, Tyla said:

No way, tinned tomatoes and bacon is pretty much the best flavour combination there is!

tinned tomatoes are manufactured mate , the best combination for grilled bacon is beetroot , I thought everyone knew that ..??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/01/2022 at 20:11, Tyla said:

That’s because your deer are like English labourers, never turn up on time or when you want them ?

I thought the fog was a pleasant change to the torrential incessant rain you usually lay on ??

• Like 1