WTF is wrong with people - Mum's lesbian lover guilty of murder after toddler Star Hobson stamped to death

Mum's lesbian lover guilty of murder after toddler Star Hobson stamped to death - Daily Star

was it something that didnt reach national press before or has child murder from parents and/or partners become more common? 

the thing that really breaks me with stories like this; the fact the sick c**ts not only googled had to torture the poor little baby but filmed it and shared it! really struggle to read shit like this, what the f**k is wrong with them

Breaks my heart reading about these b*****ds and the other little lad the other day. Life don't seem fare my lad struggled for nearly ten year to have a little girl only to lose her at 16 months too a very very rare disease. 

If they don't want a little child why don't they give them up there are people that would that them in a heart beat and love them.

People like that scum are just a waste of oxygen.

Arry

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

These not far from my area said it was reported many times but nothing done yet if a woman makes false allegations against a man the social services are all over it.i totally agree shit like this hanging should be brought back and non of this death row for years sentenced then next morning to the gallows!!!! Pure scum wether lesbian gay or straight man or woman I just can't understand how anyone can harm a child poor kid

just seen another article on it with a timeline and one thing that seems to stand out to me in all these cases, baby p, arthur and now star, is that social services are failing these poor little kids and its the kids paying the ultimate price!

January 23, 2020 -  A referral from Smith's friend and sometimes babysitter Holly Jones went to social services. Three days later police visited but there were no concerns raised. Social services tried to visit Smith on January 28 but she was not home. Her family were spoken to and no problems were raised, so the case was closed on February 27.

May 5, 2020 - Star's great-grandmother Anita Smith contacted social services over concerns over how the baby was being treated. They visited but there were no bruises to either the baby or her mother. Social services spoke to Frankie Smith and Brockhill and the latter gave them permission to do police checks on her.

June 21, 2020 - Jordan Hobson, Star's father, referred Smith and Brockhill to social services after seeing pictures the couple had shared of his daughter's bruised face. Police again visited their home and saw the markings on the baby's head. Smith and Brockhill's explanation that they were from her playing with a puppy were believed.

June 23, 2020 - Social services were again contacted by Rachel Whiteley, a close friend of Smith's mother Yvonne Spendley. Social services closed the case in July, it is not clear what was done.

September 2, 2020 -  Frank Smith – Star's paternal great-grandfather – alerted social services to a video of Star with bruises on her face. The next day they went again unannounced and found her at home with Brockhill. They noticed Star was so unsteady on her feet she walked into a sofa while they were there. There were also bruises on her cheek and right shin but were told by Brockhill she had fallen down the stairs. On September 15 social services closed the case, indeed concluding the referral had been 'malicious'. A week later Star was murdered.

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I'm just waiting for the left wing shithouses complaining about mentioning the word "lesbian".

Cheers.

Thus is exactly what I was getting at with the thread I started about this. Those shit house Liberal scum social services ignored all the warnings because they were lezzers , there is no other excuse. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Thus is exactly what I was getting at with the thread I started about this. Those shit house Liberal scum social services ignored all the warnings because they were lezzers , there is no other excuse. 

Hang the lot

• Like 2