Congratulations max

I can understand why some people don't like it but I've been a fan since the Senna, Prost and Mansell days. 

Just something about driving them machines on the limit, very special to see them in action. 

If you've experienced the speed of the cars you would appreciate it more. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahahaha no mate, there's much more overtaking these days than in Schumacher's prime for the simple fact they've done away with refueling, now those were the bore fest days. 

This season has been one of the best ever tbh. 

it got boring last i properly watched was 12 or more year ago alonso at renault

Just now, mC HULL said:

it got boring last i properly watched was 12 or more year ago alonso at renault

Yeah, that was the refueling days where most races were settled in the pits. 

They fcuked it off in 2010 and it's been that way since then. 

• Like 1
Just now, Qbgrey said:

Had a box at the macau Grand Prix one year with a guy who loved it and payed for us but I did, nt take to it.flew a mates plane over Seattle 3 yrs ago and did,nt enjoy that as much as I thought I would.funny ain’t it.

That's a crazy race, probably too dangerous for F1 tbh. 

Trouble is watching it live is once the leaders have passed you ya don't take notice of the rest of the field as you're just watching what's going off at the front on the TV screens. 

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I can understand why some people don't like it but I've been a fan since the Senna, Prost and Mansell days. 

Just something about driving them machines on the limit, very special to see them in action. 

If you've experienced the speed of the cars you would appreciate it more. 

Greb there's more balls being shown by Dean Harrison in 3 seconds..than a whole season of F1...

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't doubt that, still, time trails don't really do it for me. 

That's fair enough...what about elbow to elbow greb..everything on the line...these clips are well worth a watch...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, king said:

That's fair enough...what about elbow to elbow greb..everything on the line...these clips are well worth a watch...

I like bike racing but for some reason not as much as F1, let's be honest, a bike doesn't come close to the speed of a F1 car around a track. 

I've been to many motorbike races mind, better atmosphere than F1. 

• Like 1

I remember a moto gp rider being interviewed after being the first to go 200mph.

The interviewer asked "what's it like to do 200mph ?".

He shrugged his shoulders and said "not much different to 190 mph".

I know f1 lap faster than moto gp, but those guys on two wheels are the modern day gladiators in my eyes.

Cheers.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Francie step back lad and have a minute, Hamilton has no controversial titles under his belt. He's won each one of them fair & square. 

That's not true though greb is it what about against Massa in 2008 on the final corner in the final grand prix when Hamilton won in similar circumstances he can't have it all ways and not turning up last night him and wolff have let themsleves down by acting like little smacked arsed kids 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

That's not true though greb is it what about against Massa in 2008 on the final corner in the final grand prix when Hamilton won in similar circumstances he can't have it all ways and not turning up last night him and wolff have let themsleves down by acting like little smacked arsed kids 

What are you talking about, there was nothing untoward in the final race of 2008.

19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What are you talking about, there was nothing untoward in the final race of 2008.

So glock didn't let Hamilton go pass him on the final bends so he could win the title by one point over Massa and I thought you have been watching it for years 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Quitting due to him being cheated out of a world title isn't exactly being a bad loser. 

Marvin Hagler quit boxing after he believed he'd been robbed against Sugar Ray Leonard. 

Hamilton is no spring chicken and has been talking of retiring for a while now, if he wants to wash his hands of the sport then fair play to the man. 

I've only read the snippets on here mate, I was more refering to him not attending the end of season event, stinks of bad sportsmanship to me, but I don't know much so could be well off the mark.

Like I say I thought he handled himself very well after the race, he has achieved everything and beaten every record if he decides he's had enough who could blame him.

• Like 2