Congratulations max

must admit I was very disappointed today....but more so for my little lad he's a massive Hamilton fan....and he was terribly upset...so worse for me seeing him like that....but that's sport for you...

Hamilton handled him self like a gent after the race...unlike verstapen the other week

• Like 3

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Greb147 said:

He doesn't force them to brake, he forces them off the track which is cheating

He's done the same thing in several races, for the last couple of years.  Forcing people to go too wide and off the track.  Along with other dangerous racing 'misdemeanors.'

Surprised he hasen't been reprimanded more often than he has.  Said it before, he's not just very competetive, he can be/is pretty often dangerous.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

He's done the same thing in several races, for the last couple of years.  Forcing people to go too wide and off the track.  Along with other racing 'misdemeanors.'

Surprised he hasen't been reprimanded more often than he has.  Said it before, he's not just very competetive, he can be/is pretty often dangerous.

hes being knighted now 

I see smacked arsed Hamilton could quit f1 according to the Mercedes boss who said he's become disillusioned after losing .and both Hamilton and wolff are not going to attend fia gala prize giving ceremony which they both are expected to attend or get fined .

9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I see smacked arsed Hamilton could quit f1 according to the Mercedes boss who said he's become disillusioned after losing .and both Hamilton and wolff are not going to attend fia gala prize giving ceremony which they both are expected to attend or get fined .

Why not, I'd feel the same after getting cheated. 

It's not as though he owes the sport anything, he's made plenty of coin and holds all the records. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's not as though he owes the sport anything, he's made plenty of coin and holds all the records. 

If he got cheated,why did Mercedes drop its appeal?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

i disagree ....as you know i like the lad......but i think to hold yourself with dignity makes you the better person....they both should go and hold there heads high....how ever they feel about the outcome

• Like 2
Just now, Francie said:

If he got cheated,why did Mercedes drop its appeal?

Ask them, probably because they'd never win against the might of the FIA, who knows, you clearly have never watched the sport Francie, what they did has never happened before. 

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

i disagree ....as you know i like the lad......but i think to hold yourself with dignity makes you the better person....they both should go and hold there heads high....how ever they feel about the outcome

I get that but why should he participate in a sport run by crooks only to risk getting cheated again. 

I would like to see him race again but I can I understand if he gives the sport a big fcuk you. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Ask them, probably because they'd never win against the might of the FIA, who knows, you clearly have never watched the sport Francie, what they did has never happened before. 

It's a tad stupid to drop your appeal if your in the right don't you think?