Congratulations max

26 minutes ago, sid g said:

wroooom flashes past you wrooom flashes past you and repeat as a spectator sport its boring as fook  track side , 

Better on TV but the spectacle is amazing trackside, watching them go through Copse at 180mph is something else. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sid g said:

i found it boring just a flash past you ,  struggling to get a decent view because of the crowds least the tele can jazz it up a bit , 

I had a general admission ticket so I was up against the fence line not sat back in the stands, the closer you get the better the sense of speed. 

That was in 2010 as well, the current cars are even quicker, bet they are immense to watch. 

The stewards have rejected the appeal but Mercedes aren't letting this lie, this will be going to court IMO.

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I had a general admission ticket so I was up against the fence line not sat back in the stands, the closer you get the better the sense of speed. 

That was in 2010 as well, the current cars are even quicker, bet they are immense to watch. 

The stewards have rejected the appeal but Mercedes aren't letting this lie, this will be going to court IMO.

He was beat fair an square greb take your oil haha?

Not really into the F1 but how can you have an 11 second lead wiped out because of a crash that had feck all to do with you? I think they should have restarted with the same time gap but perhaps that’s too simple a thing to do. ? it wouldn’t sit well with me if I’d have won in those circumstances but we’re all different and it is what it is. Even Verstappens old fella said Max was fortunate the way the stewards called it

So Bernie eccleston says Hamilton and Mercedes are bullying max and wollfe is influencing race directors by going to see them and that's in midweek  .greb you don't mention the time max was ordered to slow down so Hamilton could take over  in the Jeddah race then Hamilton slams in the back of him .and max gets penalties against him like I said both are committed 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

So Bernie eccleston says Hamilton and Mercedes are bullying max and wollfe is influencing race directors by going to see them and that's in midweek  .greb you don't mention the time max was ordered to slow down so Hamilton could take over  in the Jeddah race then Hamilton slams in the back of him .and max gets penalties against him like I said both are committed 

He was ordered to let him back past cos he did his usual bone head move where he just recklessly throws it down the inside and pushes a driver completely off the track. 

Hamilton had no choice but to cede position of else he was out of the title, Verstappen has been getting away with things that other drivers just don't get away with. 

All the other drivers have taken notice of it all so I hope he gets some of his own medicine. 

He's a brilliant driver but boy is he a bad loser, he would rather crash out then give up a position, that's not sporting, that's cheating. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's a brilliant driver but boy is he a bad loser, he would rather crash out then give up a position, that's not sporting, that's cheating. 

No that's commitment that's a winning mentality that you need at that level 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

i dont mind speedway i remember staying in digs  in exeter  the landlady was a speedway fan and talked us in to going to the county ground ? 

The old county ground, loved the speedway up there mate, and the greyhounds… housing estate now where it was, the money built Sandy Park, home of the Chiefs…

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

when did flying up the inside in. a corner forcing them to brake of go off the track become cheating? 

He doesn't force them to brake, he forces them off the track which is cheating. 

I've been watching the sport for years fella, I know the rules, trouble is this idiot running the show is making rules up as he goes on. 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

when did flying up the inside in. a corner forcing them to brake of go off the track become cheating? 

It's nothing Hamilton hasn't done it's just another pitifully excuse by sore losers that's why there complaints were thrown out .they can't have it all ways it's a fair result to the end of a competitive season 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The old county ground, loved the speedway up there mate, and the greyhounds… housing estate now where it was, the money built Sandy Park, home of the Chiefs…

i used to like speedway hull viking’s greyhounds hull kr ground finished now 

Any way I will  speak to you tomorrow greb my lift is on its way late as per but taking this young bitch again she's certainly taking  everything in her stride but  hopefully test her a bit more tonight on tougher ground .just hope she doesn't jib like Hamilton on corners ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Any way I will  speak to you tomorrow greb my lift is on its way late as per but taking this young bitch again she's certainly taking  everything in her stride but  hopefully test her a bit more tonight on tougher ground .just hope she doesn't jib like Hamilton on corners ? 

Ffs he had just stopped crying into his Stella ?