Congratulations max

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

Was meant to be there today, not a big F1 fan but my brother is… we were meant to be in Dubai with a good mate for his 40th, and a knew someone who got us corporate tickets… anyway, brother has COVID and we called or off on Monday… what an atmosphere to watch my first ever Grand Prix… gutted to be honest…

I thought Hamilton handled himself superbly in what must of been a gut wrenching time for him… it may be not fair, but for a bloke like me who knows next to f**k all about it, it was a really exciting climax…

• Like 1

My mate once turned up at mine to drop his dog off before going to silver stone to watch the super bikes . 

it wasn’t the garish Yamaha pit jacket fleece  he’d obviously forgot to take off , or the matching “ the doctor “ Valentino Rossi baseball caps , it was the rear window sticker on his golf tdi saying “ you wouldn’t catch me on my bike “ type shite that he realised he’d f****d up 

I spent all weekend making “fast bike “ noises at him in what’s app messages . 

at least the bikes is interesting in a fashion . With Grand Prix the best car wins . I’d genuinely rather watch a motorway 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My mate once turned up at mine to drop his dog off before going to silver stone to watch the super bikes . 

it wasn’t the garish Yamaha pit jacket fleece  he’d obviously forgot to take off , or the matching “ the doctor “ Valentino Rossi baseball caps , it was the rear window sticker on his golf tdi saying “ you wouldn’t catch me on my bike “ type shite that he realised he’d f****d up 

I spent all weekend making “fast bike “ noises at him in what’s app messages . 

at least the bikes is interesting in a fashion . With Grand Prix the best car wins . I’d genuinely rather watch a motorway 

Never ever been my thing either mate, tbh no motor racing is… my brother loves it, would’ve loved to have been there today for the spectacle… watched the race and understood little of it tbh… lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, sid g said:

had a  couple of year following it long eaton n leics was our localish tracks we went stoke , sheffield , and coventry  most weeks my lads loved it till they got playing football , long eatons housing now 

Think Exeter shut. Think there one left in Plymouth 

• Like 1