Congratulations max

Hamilton is a dick, but didn’t deserve to lose that win today. He was the quicker driver and the safety car ‘rules’ decided the title.., which is just sh!te in my opinion. There should be no tyre changes or advantage gained in a safety car situation. F1 need to sort that out, because that was a fcukin shambles today. 

• Like 4

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Won't hurt the horrible little sand nigger to taste defeat now and again ..well done Max V?

Corrupt c**ts gifted him it at the end, making rules up as they go along. 

Posted Images

Just now, pesky1972 said:

Hamilton is a dick, but didn’t deserve to lose that win today. He was the quicker driver and the safety car ‘rules’ decided the title.., which is just sh!te in my opinion. There should be no tyre changes or advantage gained in a safety car situation. F1 need to sort that out, because that was a fcukin shambles today. 

It wasn't merely the safety car that caused it, it was the fact that they said all the lapped cars wouldn't be unlapping themselves and once RB got on the blower they changed their minds, but here's even more controversy, they only asked those in between Hamilton and Verstappen to unlap themselves which is totally against the rules and has never been done before. 

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, you can't just drive someone off the road, any numpty could do that. 

Hamilton had no choice but to cut the corner or else he would have been crashed out. 

28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, you can't just drive someone off the road, any numpty could do that. 

Hamilton had no choice but to cut the corner or else he would have been crashed out. 

just watched it greb nothing wrong with that ? hamilton went wide into corner that’s what any racing is about makes it exciting 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just watched it greb nothing wrong with that ? hamilton went wide into corner that’s what any racing is about makes it exciting 

He went wide because Verstappen made a late lunge, fair enough but Hamilton did right as he had nowhere to go. 

18 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

i'm sure that's an option available to all drivers not only the white ones:shok:

1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

i'm sure that's an option available to all drivers not only the white ones:shok:

They were fcuked because it looked like the race would be finished behind the safety car, had they pitted Verstappen would have stayed out. 

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It wasn't merely the safety car that caused it, it was the fact that they said all the lapped cars wouldn't be unlapping themselves and once RB got on the blower they changed their minds, but here's even more controversy, they only asked those in between Hamilton and Verstappen to unlap themselves which is totally against the rules and has never been done before. 

Take your point, but it was though. A VSC and Hamilton wins. For me a SC, all track positions should be maintained and if tyres must be changed, a stop/go taken equivalent to the advantage gained on SC pace v race pace. Too many times some back marker colliding with an opponent or a barrier decides the podium places, and so it becomes a lottery.  

Just now, pesky1972 said:

Take your point, but it was though. A VSC and Hamilton wins. For me a SC, all track positions should be maintained and if tyres must be changed, a stop/go taken equivalent to the advantage gained on SC pace v race pace. Too many times some back marker colliding with an opponent or a barrier decides the podium places, and so it becomes a lottery.  

they all played by the rules??

6 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

they all played by the rules??

That’s my point though. The ‘rules’ allow a car trailing by 8 or 9 seconds, to get right on the rear wheel of the leader, and onto tyres which will see him easily win a one lap race. The rules are sh!te imo. And I’d be saying the same if it was Hamilton gaining advantage over Verstappen.