Evening out

13 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Evening out, at the f***ing vets! Dog ate a lot of chocolate he's done it before and been fine but this time it was a lot!! Well I'm 274 quid lighter for him to chuck it all up and to top it off I'll have to shop it all again!! 

What did they charge u that for ty

11 hours ago, Black neck said:

What did they charge u that for ty

I dare say it's Sunday out of hours consultation fee mostly.

I took my bitch into my local vets early hours Saturday night/Sunday morning during the last tyson wilder fight. The consultation fee was £170 f***ing nuts. Basically I opened my car door let the dog out and the vet said your right the dog does need stitches, that's £170 ffs

I had a bitch scanned 3 times in one day last week,she had 2 pups at 5 am,was feeding them,seemed to stop with the contractions..by 9 o'clock Mrs is panicking..  2 different practices and a lad who does it mobile....all 3 told me only 2 pups inside her..wanted 2k for a C-section first place without even looking at the dog ?,£1100 second place... 4:30pm getting the bitch ready  for op and she started contracting again...4 pups fell out on the floor...one was rotten,one came out after it and bitch attacked it..they put 35 metal staples in him..sent us on our way with some puppy formula saying bitch will reject them,you can bring them back in the morning and we give them to a charity to raise, after spending £480?they was gutted ,after 5 pm was out of hrs prices,they would of cut her open without a second thought...only needed a jab and a feel about to dislodge the dead pup,I was stuck in work and could of sorted it myself,f***ing stupid c**ts,stayed up all night,got them all feeding and the bitch emptying them... unfortunately lost staples the  following day....ended up with 4 healthy pups..I don't trust any vet as far as I could punch them across the room...driven by money and nothing else?DSC_1042.JPG.f1913c54cbff32538e24b5d628b502f8.JPG

• Like 16

I've moved vets after my last dealing with mine .went to have the old bitch pts .vet came out to the car .saying she can do this first then try that .so I'm telling her her back end gone in the night and I'm not putting her through anything at her age and  she's in pain and can't  walk I have had to carry her to the car .clever cow said right then I will get someone to get her when you have paid first .so I'm telling her i have been coming here 30 years plus sort the dog out first card here in my hand no had to wait while the fat bitch went and got the card machine first .then tells me mask or no mask im not allowed in .to be with her .first time I haven't been there having a dog pts .

• Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I had a bitch scanned 3 times in one day last week,she had 2 pups at 5 am,was feeding them,seemed to stop with the contractions..by 9 o'clock Mrs is panicking..  2 different practices and a lad who does it mobile....all 3 told me only 2 pups inside her..wanted 2k for a C-section first place without even looking at the dog ?,£1100 second place... 4:30pm getting the bitch ready  for op and she started contracting again...4 pups fell out on the floor...one was rotten,one came out after it and bitch attacked it..they put 35 metal staples in him..sent us on our way with some puppy formula saying bitch will reject them,you can bring them back in the morning and we give them to a charity to raise, after spending £480?they was gutted ,after 5 pm was out of hrs prices,they would of cut her open without a second thought...only needed a jab and a feel about to dislodge the dead pup,I was stuck in work and could of sorted it myself,f***ing stupid c**ts,stayed up all night,got them all feeding and the bitch emptying them... unfortunately lost staples the  following day....ended up with 4 healthy pups..I don't trust any vet as far as I could punch them across the room...driven by money and nothing else?DSC_1042.JPG.f1913c54cbff32538e24b5d628b502f8.JPG

Glad it came good for you dc it just shows what money hungry cnuts some of them are nice fat pups them atb with them 

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I've moved vets after my last dealing with mine .went to have the old bitch pts .vet came out to the car .saying she can do this first then try that .so I'm telling her her back end gone in the night and I'm not putting her through anything at her age and  she's in pain and can't  walk I have had to carry her to the car .clever cow said right then I will get someone to get her when you have paid first .so I'm telling her i have been coming here 30 years plus sort the dog out first card here in my hand no had to wait while the fat bitch went and got the card machine first .then tells me mask or no mask im not allowed in .to be with her .first time I haven't been there having a dog pts .

? f***ing heartless cnuts mate...was at the vets a few yrs ago..some bird brings in a cat thats on its last legs...could hear her crying..walks to reception and receptionist is all caring...how old was he? Blah blah....next breath....that's £180 please...I f***ing dispise them...give me shit because my bitch was 6 yr old...that's to old for pups? but happy to cut pups out of 12 month old frenchies etc?...they have alot to answer for imo...driving up prices all over and these peddling cnuts will pay it...

• Like 3

I have to say my vet is brilliant. Whenever they can they book in PTS animals as the last appointment and the owner can stay there as long as needed with the animal then walk out and lay another day. He is a great bloke. Also very few overweight animals in my vets as he is on owners straight away about overweight pets. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, socks said:

I have to say my vet is brilliant. Whenever they can they book in PTS animals as the last appointment and the owner can stay there as long as needed with the animal then walk out and lay another day. He is a great bloke. Also very few overweight animals in my vets as he is on owners straight away about overweight pets. 

I was always seen by a old lad who my old man always used he was brilliant Ken same as yours stay as long as you want when he put one to sleep .and he  knew as working dogs accidents happen .and always commented on how well they looked but said it as it was .what I didn't know he has retired and this snotty bitch as took over she won't be getting another penny of mine .I'm in a good one now it's a decent drive but well worth it 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I was always seen by a old lad who my old man always used he was brilliant Ken same as yours stay as long as you want when he put one to sleep .and he  knew as working dogs accidents happen .and always commented on how well they looked but said it as it was .what I didn't know he has retired and this snotty bitch as took over she won't be getting another penny of mine .I'm in a good one now it's a decent drive but well worth it 

Last 1 I had pts the vet come out int carpark and jabbed her in the boot o the car  2 save stress ,paid after like  not bad really 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Last 1 I had pts the vet come out int carpark and jabbed her in the boot o the car  2 save stress ,paid after like  not bad really 

That wouldn't have bothered me b n if she had done same . it was the fact she was wasting time and just trying to get more coin to start with then delaying it even more going inside talking to the receptionist before taking the card machine outside. then having to wait while a male nurse came out to carry her in .I had rung in advance so she knew what the crack was  .it was her all attitude that pissed me of 

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

That wouldn't have bothered me b n if she had done same . it was the fact she was wasting time and just trying to get more coin to start with then delaying it even more going inside talking to the receptionist before taking the card machine outside. then having to wait while a male nurse came out to carry her in .I had rung in advance so she knew what the crack was  .it was her all attitude that pissed me of 

Sounds a bunch o c**ts

Yep £163 of that was the consultation fee he's right as rain now though pain in the ass but it's done now I guess can't change it but I may change vet's though a pal of mine has given me a number for a lady who deals with a few local hunts aswell so I'd prefer to use a vet that understands hunting dogs 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Yep £163 of that was the consultation fee he's right as rain now though pain in the ass but it's done now I guess can't change it but I may change vet's though a pal of mine has given me a number for a lady who deals with a few local hunts aswell so I'd prefer to use a vet that understands hunting dogs 

That's it ty change vets then shat thru the old vets letter box

• Haha 2