Mess Tins? ('Socks'?)

@socks First thing I looked at, mate. Trouble is, see; Those things are alright when ye standing in the kitchen on a sunny day. Calmly thinking, " And eggs, for tomorrows greasy breakfast under canvas. " I could, probably about manage that?

(Probably. Possibly. I'm fukking Useless at getting eggs out of the box, these days, for some reason, as it is!)

Put me under mind bending pressure. Probably something akin to a raw recruit under his first ever heavy fire? You can imagine :rolleyes:

I'd be banned from the shop. Quite possibly face arrest. And I Still wouldn't get my fukking eggs home in one piece!

You open the egg box you open the plastic egg carrier and put it on top of the eggs rotate 180 degrees the eggs are now in the plastic box close the lid and transport safely. The whole process is about 5 seconds long. 

I'll bet you could even manage that under heavy fire ?

Seriously, see? This all goes back to my not wanting to type my life story, to explain the minutiae that I know about and have already factored in. Considered. And discounted.

Does it not occur that I might have already looked at those things, on Amazon? They were my first port of call, in fact.

Now, to anticipate the next, logical question:

" You fukking faggot! Are you not, physically, capable of that simple action I just showed you? What is fukking Wrong with you??? "

Well, yes. In the calm solitude of my kitchen? I may just about pull that off. In the supermarket? Ye gotta be fukking Kidding!!!

Why? What is wrong with me? Pardon me but, that is not the business of this place. It's just the way it is.

Thanks for the effort, anyway :)

• Like 1