Mess Tins? ('Socks'?)

WWW.MESSTIN.CO.UK

Genuine Mess Tins as supplied to the British Army, they are manufactured in England and fit neatly together. Our Mess Tins are the ideal...

They give the sizes, in mm. What I need to know is the pretty fukking precise height, internally, once they're put one inside the other.

I have an egg box here. 2 3/4" high. It looks damn close. But, I'm thinking it may be that shade too high to safely put inside the tins? (Thinking about it? Factoring in the folded handle? Drawing board, isn't it? :( )

49 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Here you go, gives all three dimensions of both tins

As does the link in my own post, Charts. Sadly, neither of them seems to have wondered if a commercially available carton of six, large, free range eggs will fit safely inside.

Got to fukking love this place, haven't ye? I either write a longer, more detailed post. Explaining exactly what I want to know. Why. Why I'm asking here. Etc. etc. etc. And get rolling eyes. Yawns. Tldr's. And stupid comments like, " Fukk me, mate! Write a fukking essay, why don't yer?! "

Or else, I try to keep it simple and bite sized? Everyone suddenly assumes I've never heard of Google and live in central London.

Cheers, anyway. Maybe @socks will turn up and raid the fridge,  armed with a tape measure? It's the: 'Will it just crush all six at once?' factor I'm looking at :good:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

As does the link in my own post, Charts. Sadly, neither of them seems to have wondered if a commercially available carton of six, large, free range eggs will fit safely inside.

Got to fukking love this place, haven't ye? I either write a longer, more detailed post. Explaining exactly what I want to know. Why. Why I'm asking here. Etc. etc. etc. And get rolling eyes. Yawns. Tldr's. And stupid comments like, " Fukk me, mate! Write a fukking essay, why don't yer?! "

Or else, I try to keep it simple and bite sized? Everyone suddenly assumes I've never heard of Google and live in central London.

Cheers, anyway. Maybe @socks will turn up and raid the fridge,  armed with a tape measure? It's the: 'Will it just crush all six at once?' factor I'm looking at :good:

Why such a long winded essay Ken just get a egg carton ?

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Why ask for help if you're going to give a reply like this ?

I thought I was being helpful, but obviously not.

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Why ask for help if you're going to give a reply like this ?

I thought I was being helpful, but obviously not. Now I'm all butt hurt :cry:

Reply like What, exactly? If you'd read it, ye might have seen how I was addressing You as an aside. There was No implication of ..... Oh, fukk it. Have it how ye like :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Take them out the box mate? Simples ?‍♀️??

Cheers, D.

• Like 1