Lads be careful this bitch was trying to scam me on fb market place with ferret finder and collars the fella that had them on ebay told me they were sold she tryed telling me the person who bought them on ebay didn't pay and she took them of pic from original seller and her pics and PayPal share it around any pages stop these c**ts

Screenshot_20211209_201430_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211209_200343_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20211209_200320_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20211209_210739_com.facebook.orca.jpg

• Sad 1

Shit cnuts ,

I don't like sending any one money as they to many cnuts about just looking to have hard working folk over  ,I remember asking a lad to make me 200 purse nets in batches of 25 ,any how I got first couple batches but then he try telling me money didn't land in his account "anyhow after calling bank and making sure money was sent I told him your trying take me for a cnut and he just said what you going to do about it lol ,  anyway once I said who me relatives are and they lived on a yard a stone throw away from his house he came to his senses and sent me fifty nets I'd payed for  .

Why he did this I don't no as he would have got payed for 200 nets instead of 100 and I'd have ordered more over time and pass lads to him ,he knits quality nets that  I'm still using  7 Yr on .

• Like 1

it's a shame really that you start being wary of everyone. I sent a mk1 box to be recalibrated, chap emailed me and said it would be £25 and could he have a cheque. he sent me the box back before I had time to post his cheque, I thought feck me he's a trusting chap. bet some cxnt will Rob him. 

18 hours ago, fred90 said:

it's a shame really that you start being wary of everyone. I sent a mk1 box to be recalibrated, chap emailed me and said it would be £25 and could he have a cheque. he sent me the box back before I had time to post his cheque, I thought feck me he's a trusting chap. bet some cxnt will Rob him. 

Shows there's still some decent folk out there still mate ?