• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know your circumstances mate , but could maybe help you out with a decent kc whippet pup although it wont be for a bit of time , basically I need a bitch pup myself to carry on my line and have

didnt always use nets, i like to give her a run and the rabbit a chance but that day was a bonus i know this is in the wrong section  please forgive me 

you wouldnt believe it but what wouldnt i give at the moment for a dog, i really miss having one at my side and im just in the mood for bringing one on, but its not to be where i am                   

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Funny Kieth how a move to new area has done you world of good mate, some lovely places all over the uk .

Well it's like this my friend I. Didn't apply for sheltered housing but because of my stroke the housing authorities thought it suitable for me although I relatively fit I'm. Just a tad unsteady on my pins but if I had refused this offer god knows how much longer I would have waited for further housing so I accepted this flat just four miles from. My daughtet so u see a no brainer from me I see her nearly every day she's a lovely lady but I would say that wouldn't I she's my daughter. And she works as a carer in. The community and goes one step beyond helping people she is at the moment looking after an. Elderly chap. With alziemers    spelling   his father is a police officer and thinks the world of her    as for me I can't find words in my heart ♥ to describe her not only is she my daughter but a great friend     but dont read me wrong I didn't move over 200 miles for her to wipe my backside no thank. You that day will never come 

• Like 2